Home

Ray, Natty, Das, McCoy, Joshi, Roy....just don't call it a comeback....

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to break up the pulsating lovefest going on here, but can we get back to what's really important? Which is finding new and innovative ways to irritate DrMcCoy?

Well I seem to be unintentionally doing a pretty good job at it!! :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1:

I hate to break up the pulsating lovefest going on here, but can we get back to what's really important? Which is finding new and innovative ways to irritate DrMcCoy?

tumblr_inline_mnefucpqJq1qz4rgp.jpg

*purrs*

This is very important....speaking of which.... (runs to check 'new and innovative ways to annoy McCoy' list)

*ggggnnnn* :mad:

*moves Alia a few more places upwards*

The first place is mighty ambitions, though. The first hundred or so places are long-time and/or serious offenders, like the pope, the traitors of the SPD, Bill Gates, ESR, fefe, Jenny McCarthy, you get the idea.

You know, I probably shouldn't, but I'm just going to put this out there for the rest of the audience real quick. Only because I am fond of this particular small place.

I seriously do nothing here with a mean spirit. If you don't like what I've aimed at you, one word and I'll put it away.

If I must be ignored, please just do it without saying anything. It actually does hurt, and not in the fun way. :¬:

Archived