Home

Cheats are not work

X-Federico

hi guys

i try to set some cheats on my jedi academy (mac v1.0.1, appstore version) on single player even multiplayer but there's nothing happen, just two words like "unknown cmd helpusobi" for helpusobi1 and "Can't find map maps/.bsp" for devmapall, the only cheat that work for now is "saber sith_sword"

i'd like to try the tavion and desann style's but if the cheats are not working, there could be a mod to have these styles?

thanks a lot

If your only typing "helpusobi" in the drop down console, cheats will not be executed. Because the game's script doesn't know if you want turn cheats on or off. '0' for off and '1' for on.

You haft to space after the letters and add the numerals one or zero afterwards. If you don't, like I said the game's scripts doesn't know if you want turn cheats on or off.

This is what you always want to type into drop down console, if you want to activate the cheats properly: helpusobi 1

Because the game is set at helpusobi 0 as default; which deactivates the cheats.

As far as your problem with not getting to a map, I never seen a map called BSP listed in JKA. Unless it's some kind of mod map that you've installed, that you didn't mention beforehand.

But here's a list of all the maps that are in the JKA game;

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=113796

first of all thanks for your reply.

i've try many many times to type "helpusobi 1" to enable the cheats and click ENTER to activate…nothing happen, then i try to type the desann and tavion's style command but nothing…just a message in chat server

it could be another keyword for appstore mac version ?

thanks

It should be the same for all MAC computers as well as PC computers. Here's a good cheat list for single player and multiplayer:

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/archive/index.php/t-37009.html

I'm not sure why you would be having problems with the cheats, even if it's a MAC. But you don't necessarily push or click "Enter" after typing "Helpusobi 1" unless you are going to type in another cheat command below it. Usually you just hit the tilde key to get rid of the server window/console. Pressing "Enter" won't get rid of it.

I hope that helps you. But if not, maybe someone else will come along and help you figure out your problem if my suggestions don't work.

helpusobi 1

is what you should use to get cheats in single player. Not sure why it wouldn't work for you. I can't help with multiplayer. Are you running the server or is someone else?

Which commands are you using to add the Tavion and Desann styles?

I have a key bind setup to give them to me. It looks like:

bind ] "setsaberstyle medium; addsaberstyle tavion; addsaberstyle desann"

I think that those cmd's must be allowed by the "server" if they should work in MP, by an "cheats allowed"-cmd.

In SP i think i remember something about that it was very important that you entered the obiwan cmd first of all, then the rest of the codes.

/helpusobiwan i think it was

Yeah.It was

helpusobi 1

After that the cheat should be added and it should work.X-Federico, have you tryed to see if other codes work?Like the give all or something else?Also i think that the singleplayer codes for the saber styles were numbered.

saberstyle 1
and the numbers were up to 6 i think.

Archived