Home

Bug list

Frigidair

Hi everybody !

Here's the bug list i've written so far, feel free to contribute!

t21: primary fire pass through player if they dont have a saber on, affects dodge(like if it was being deflected) but doesnt trigger the dodge animation.

double pistol secondary fire is undodgeable

Grip 2 makes people fly away when you stop aiming at them, the lifting animation never stops.

Clone rifle is underpowered, no way it can kill a jedi as it doesn't take much dodge and is kind of useless against gunners compared to the t21.(not really a bug but there is really no point in using the clone rifle right now even though there's knockdown you can't follow up because it uses the entire clip)

t3_hevil: noghris are weaponless, maybe give them melee. The end of the level triggers the singleplayer end mission message and bugs the map, maybe just add map change script like in jko(i know it's singleplayer and not totally gamebreaking but it would be nice if the noghri npc's worked)

npc's who get disarmed will never pick their saber's up, they will use melee but will just stand in the same spot doing various melee attack

npc's cant use the thermal detonator without blowing themselves up (pretty funny but kind of reduces the challenge)

Disruptor secondary fire cant be dodged even with sense 3 on and sometimes you will shoot yourself if you're using the secondary fire.

Npc's will shoot their friend in front of them to shoot you(they should move to get a clear shot)

t3_stamp triggers don't work, no rancor, have to noclip through the place the rancor is supposed to break (singleplayer map i know i know)

Pull 3 is useless up close because you will kill yourself with your opponent

t1_danger: sand worm can't kill you(he gets out of the sand but he doesnt eat you)

t1_rail: if you fall down the train your screen will become black and you will have to change the map.(fixed by deleting the script file)

t1_sour:CHEWIE DIES!!!! (fixed by editing the npc for him to have almost infinite health)

t2_rancor: rancor doesnt spawn and there are no prisoners so you can't get the security key to continue the level

vjun1: no acidic rain

tusken raiders don't have the gaddaffi batton or the rifle.

All of the singleplayer boss fights don't work except the first one against alora

Taspir 2 you can't go through the crusher at anytime because of instadeath even when the path looks clear.

New reborns will get stuck in drain until you kick them

Reloading will sometimes bug and you will stay slow for ever until you /kill or rejoin

Turrets are all hoth turrets when running singleplayer maps like t2_wedge of kejim_base(that may be because they're mp/siege turrets)

Sometimes you won't be able to change your style, the only solution i found was to reset your saber abillity and respawn.

Mind trick doesn't work on npc's

when using a staff saber on a single saber style you can't do acrobatics (eg: ataru with a staff=no acrobatics)

the acrobatic from staff/niman is a jump ground stab but it's bugged and keeps going forward while your character hovers on the ground.

If you get knocked down and fall on your back no matter the height of your fall you will die

Team ffa doesnt work with bots, they attack eachother even if they're in the same team

when running some maps in co-op the server connection will be dropped because i'm getting alot of these errors.

ERROR: Q3_SetNavGoal: tried to set a navgoal ("patrol22") on a dead NPC:" (NULL) "

A solution i found was to keep clearing the log in the server console but since these errors get spammed i have to keep clearing the log all the time.

Mouse droid will crash the server(fixed by replacing the mouse.npc file with a modified r2d2_imp.npc file)

Now i know some of these bugs are because i'm running sp map in mp and are really hard to fix but i figured i would just list everything i find... Well that's it, i hope it helps !

Archived