Home

SWTOR The Best game ever

battle111

Hello l'm back !

Hey l was out a litil bit becauce my PC was out for repairs and finaly the day had come when repair man fixed it and also finaly the most greatest game ever SWTOR Au man this game is soo awsome and l known l should post this on SWTOR forums at the SWTOR website but l want to post it here and l have question how many boss battles there are ? becauce right now l'm playing as a Sith Warrior level 3 and l'm very eager then ever to known what kind of bosses l will encounter ;) and guys this game is so amazing now l'm a huge SWTOR fan

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game too (although I love Knights of the Old Republic more than this one), but I don't know how to answer the question about how many bosses. If you only play the story (PVE), you can expect maybe 1 or 2 bosses per planet (1 to finish your class story, and 1 to finish the side quest story arc). If you participate in flashpoints, you can encounter bosses on each one of those missions, which are repeatable daily.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello l'm back !

Hey l was out a litil bit becauce my PC was out for repairs and finaly the day had come when repair man fixed it and also finaly the most greatest game ever SWTOR Au man this game is soo awsome and l known l should post this on SWTOR forums at the SWTOR website but l want to post it here and l have question how many boss battles there are ? becauce right now l'm playing as a Sith Warrior level 3 and l'm very eager then ever to known what kind of bosses l will encounter ;) and guys this game is so amazing now l'm a huge SWTOR fan

Yea and no...

Actually...

KOTOR was the BEST game..

SWTOR is the 2nd best game. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived