Home

I have been wondering about this

DeathScepter

Is it possible to make a new Jedi Class out of the current Jedi Classes?

For example, Making a New Jedi Class that uses Jedi Sentinel's material as in the current game.

What I have in mind a modified Jedi Sentinel class you can use. So you will have a choice between Jedi Sentinel class and Modified Jedi Sentinel class.

it is a Jedi Sentinel/Scout Hybrid, is what I am considering. And am I stupid even considering it?

If so, can I make a side quest in order for the player to get it?

Not stupid at all, I think if uyou wanted to be able to choose it, you'd have to replace one of the original calsses if you wanted to choose it at the beginning, you might be able to have a dialogu choice pop up on peragus that asks if you wanted to choose it over the sentenal class, but I don't know I'm new at this too

my full idea is that to make a Jedi Shadow class that uses the Jedi Sentinel assets within the game.

there will be 2 side quests in my head that you could get it. One of them is hidden within the Taris Undercity where the Jedi Temple Spire used to be. In Lore, There was a Jedi Temple on Taris that was destroyed during the Mandalorian Wars. Well I am thinking that you go thru it and potentially gain a Jedi Class.

The Jedi Convenant stationed there, they trained Jedi Consulars, Jedi Shadows and Jedi Excuantor(msp and this position was taken up by a Jedi Guardian).

For Roleplay and Lore purposes, Jedi Shadows are known for 2 things, stopping Dark Siders of all forms and being the stealth experts. Many Jedi Shadows comes from the Jedi Sentinels due to the various demands that the Jedi Shadow needs. Also many Jedi Shadows were Jedi Consulars and Jedi Guardians.

This is for Knights of the Old Republic 1.

Archived