Home

Can't Get Dxun to go Modern

LDR

Alright, I seem to have hit a wall here. The latest thing I'm working on is the Mandalorian Outpost for, you guessed it - the Battle of Dxun.

Anyways, you all remember those spinning holographic planets that appear in the Ebon Hawk's Main Hold right? You know, the placeables that appear whenever you land on a planet. I've been trying to get one to appear in the outpost, to no avail.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
dxunwontgomodern_zps5a25cbe0.png

I tried fiddling around with the placeable's Z coordinate (since in the Ebon Hawk, they're a few meters meters above the floor), which didn't seem to work. I took the placeable (holo_dxn) straight from the Ebon Hawk's RIM section in Kotor Tool. Currently the coordinates are at (rounded to): (-61.08, 79.12, 25.00). Keep in mind that the ground level for the Mandalorian Complex is 24.00.

The main reason I want this in there is simply for the background appeal. I like making areas that are detailed, interesting, and most of all, realistic. You just can't have a command center without a floating hologram of the battlefield.

There is probably some simple fix to this that I'm overlooking. Maybe I've been overthinking about this that I glossed over some minor detail that is throwing this all off. It's happened before.

Oh, and Fair Strides came up with the title for the thread. I'm not that witty.

Archived