Home

Monkey Island Wrecking Ball Parody

Artisa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from SME, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA"

Okay, disputed.

It should be available now.

McCoy hates Miley Cyrus....

....he's far more of a Billy Ray Cyrus fan

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

At least the original is decent, compared to the God-awful 2014 remix! He's clearly borrowed Miley's drugs for this.

Oh bloody hell they Germany-blocked my video! Again!! :swear: Someone CLEARLY must be tone deaf to think that's the SAME song as Wrecking Ball!! :swear::swear::swear: And now if I appeal and lose I'll get a bloody copyright strike!! :swear::swear:

UGH!! When did youtube get so ANAL! :swear:

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

*continues ranting*

Yeah, f*ck Germany! :max: Except for McCoy. And Ray. And maybe the girl at the beer garden. And the fine weapons manufacturers of Carl Walther Waffenfabrik. Also, bratwurst is yummy on the barbecue.

I saw your video, and it was cool. Since we can't see it now, I'm going to substitute something not at all similar but roughly equivalent in mass. Enjoy.

Yeah, f*ck Germany! :max: Except for McCoy. And Ray. And maybe the girl at the beer garden. And the fine weapons manufacturers of Carl Walther Waffenfabrik. Also, bratwurst is yummy on the barbecue.

I saw your video, and it was cool. Since we can't see it now, I'm going to substitute something not at all similar but roughly equivalent in mass. Enjoy.

It speaks to me!! :o

LOL thanks! :rofl:

Edit: I JUST realized where I heard this before!! XD XD Someone made a Monkey Island fan game a long time ago and there was a rat metal star singing this before Guybrush challenged him to a midget fight LMAO I gotta play that game again! XD

What is this game you talk of?

Chris Ushko's fan game M:I-2 LeChuck's Revenge! Which was a sequel to his other fan game The Devil's Triangle!

The ones near the bottom of this page: http://www.worldofmi.com/features/fan/games/

Unfortunately the links aren't working anymore (well it HAS been over a decade :p)

I'm pretty sure I still have them in the deep recesses of my laptop though! :halo2:

this

that

Oh bloody hell they Germany-blocked my video! Again!! :swear: Someone CLEARLY must be tone deaf to think that's the SAME song as Wrecking Ball!! :swear::swear::swear: And now if I appeal and lose I'll get a bloody copyright strike!! :swear::swear:

UGH!! When did youtube get so ANAL! :swear:

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

*continues ranting*

Sorry :(

Hurray for not being in Germany! Nice work Artisa.

Isn't it lovely that although new Monkey Island game releases have... slowed somewhat... new things to parody appear every single day? I think it's swell.

Aw shucks, thanks Alia! :hugs: Indeed, that song actually gave me another MI related parody idea, which I hope to get to eventually if only to annoy the good doctor!! :halo2:

Archived