Home

Servers that do not lag ?

battle111

Hey!

Are there any servers that do not lag because well first server went okay when l created a character when l tryed one server it started to lag very hard when l reached the Korriban Sith Academy l can't understand why it started to lag does anyone known a way to fix this or is there a server that does not lag ?

Lag really seems to depend on your internet speed, your computer and the number of people in a instance. I use to lag bad on the fleet when it was crowded. Now with same computer, same internet, but new video card, I don't. So all servers can have lag, some times are worse than others, but your internet and computer will determine how bad most of the time, other times it seems to be server issues, but they are random and usually worse towards the end of a long server maintenance cycle. If most others are not moaning about lag in chat and you and a few are having issues, likely it is internet or computers.

• 2 months later...

Sorry it took so long to reply l was very busy and l didn't had a good time to be online at LF but l'm quesing there won't be any good chances to play SWTOR on AMD Atholn 64 Processor and with Video Card model (NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a) and also with Video Driver nv4_disp.dll an the Shader version on my PC is 3.0

• 1 month later...

Archived