Home

Disabling life replenishment in TSL

chipublib

Hello. I just finished playing Knights Of The Old Republic and I started The Sith Lords. I saw that, among other changes, life now replenishes for characters. I really don't like this feature, as it makes Force Heal and medipacks pretty useless. Is there a way to turn it off?

I remember that Canderous' life was replenishing in K1, but only once, towards the end of the game. I looked at his gear but I couldn't find anything that gave that modifier.

Thank you.

you can upgrade Hk-47 if you have enough skill points in Repair. Within the Dialogue with Hk-47, you can upgrade him while repairing his memories. what happen is there is a Dialogue package for Hk-47 within the game itself that each time you are successful, it will always replaces the current hide for Hk-47. But you must complete the upgrades for Hk-47 before the Revelation scene within Kotor 1.

Hide is hidden on the character. Canderous's hide allows him to regenerate 4 health points x amount of seconds.

In order for Juhani's force camoflauge to work, they used a hide a stealth belt on her. I do think they used Eriadu Stealth belt on her.

I've tried this modifying the regen.2da.

Sadly, while it was effective for the PC, it seemed to make my companions invernable (as all their health got instantly healed) which definitely was not the intention.

Maybe someone knows how to fix that, but if so I probably would have expected someone to have made the mod already...

Archived