Home

Veteran badges for old regulars

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know now that I think about it I could've sworn I joined some forum or other that was connected to worldofmi :raise: I wonder what happened to that? :confused:

*ponders*

Edit: OMG I found it XD This was my Lucas Online account!

picture.php?albumid=850&pictureid=9640

Doesn't seem to work anymore though! :rolleyes:

Edit: OMG I found my last post on the worldofmi forum! :D :D :D

picture.php?albumid=850&pictureid=9641

(Took me while to find a user name I actually liked LOL) Kinda weird seeing stuff you posted way back when to find that it's still there! :D Nostalgia! :rolleyes:

I see everyone has their Veteran and 10 Year Veteran badges....has anyone been missed off?

Thanks Roy! Now I know what these chumps must have felt like:

883_2_full.jpg

Two of these chumps anyway. Still haven't tried out "women's clothing".

I do believe that Chewbacca was known to put on a pretty silk wookie dress when no one was looking. However, he is not pictured here.

Han Solo was a straight shooter. Still is. :max: He's probably your real daddy, if you don't already know who he is...

Now Luke Skywalker was as gay as a room full of canaries, but he was no cross-dresser. And Princess Leia was most definitely already a female when she put that dress on.

Alia, I'm going to have to refute your findings. I am a Star Wars expert, you know. :D

Alia, I'm going to have to refute your findings. I am a Star Wars expert, you know. :D

I'll take you on!

ukFooKF.jpg

Here's how the scene would have looked if the technology had been available at the last re-release. Sure to appear in 2017's inevitable 40th anniversary double-digital remastering as GL cries bloody tears of at last being able to rest.

I'll take you on!

ukFooKF.jpg

Here's how the scene would have looked if the technology had been available at the last re-release. Sure to appear in 2017's inevitable 40th anniversary double-digital remastering as GL cries bloody tears of at last being able to rest.

That cleared that one up haha :D

I surfed by earlier and saw no-badge Skinkie. I see the badges now, so I'm not sure what happened there.

The pants are still down though. Can that be fixed?

When I click my badges, they say they are newly issued, Now I am among royalty, as I've always deserved. And the pants must remain down. How else would I wave my bone around?

Archived