Home

Bounty Countract Missions

Gurges-Ahter

Has anyone else tried the Bounty Contract Missions? I believe they only open these up once a month - you can get the missions at the Cartel Bazaar at the fleet. I play very sporadically, and happened to get lucky enough to log on one weekend when bounty contracts were available. I did 3 that weekend (which I think might be the limit, 1 per day Fri-Sun), and they were fun, not too time-consuming, available to complete playing solo, and earned a ton of XP.

When you do enough of them, you can go for Kingpin Bounty Contracts... I'm not there yet, so I don't know exactly what that means... I imagine they are harder and more rewarding.

I wasn't able to find a schedule for the weeks they are available online with a cursory google search here at work... I think I might log on tonight when I get home to see if perhaps it's this week.

Anyway - if you haven't tried them yet, I recommend them.

Update: Now that I'm home from work, I logged on and sadly it is not Bounty Contract week. I followed a trail to the In-Game Event Page, but all it says is "Coming Soon".

I did see a forum post that said it usually occurs during the 2nd week of the month, so I'll be checking back in early May.

I have noticed it is indeed in the 2nd week of a given month since they began. :)

I have noticed it is indeed in the 2nd week of a given month since they began. :)

Thanks! I really enjoyed them last month as quick breaks from the class story. I know flashpoints also provide these, but I prefer solo - so this works for me.

I did see that the Kingpin missions are harder to solo unless you're lvl 55, so I might hold off on those until I get there with my current character (lvl 44 Jedi).

Kingpin are designed for 2 player, but if you semi-know your class and are geared for your level they are fine even at lower levels. Some are harder than others and are harder/easier depending on class, but I killed them all. Even used a dps infil shadow in Black Hole gear to kill one solo. Just know your class and defensive cooldowns.

Are the Kingpin bosses the same level as your character?

Yes and No.

they are the same level as the highest level toon in your group.

So solo they are your level.

If you are level 17 and you are grouped with a friend that is 19. The Kingpin bosses are level 19. So don't group with a way higher level to do kingpin bosses. If you need help killing one and have a friend higher level. Get them to help but disband the group before you click to spawn the boss. I usually help people on a healer. So I try not to attack anything but the spawning adds and just keep the player I'm helping on their feet with heals.

Archived