Home

Malachor Exterior Reskin By Quanon V1.0

Quanon

Hey,

I decided to release my Malachor reskin set as it is. I might do updates on it as I'm not a 100% satisfied with it just yet. Though on the other hand I could use some good feedback from the community.

And there's no better way to get that then by releasing the mod. So everyone can have a look in game, instead of tiny screenshots.

Description: This mod will replace almost all exteriour textures of the Malachor areas. Mostly the rock formations, the ground and skies have been refreshed. Only the broken and crashed spaceship parts aren't reskinned or the eggs of those big beasts that wander about.

README:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Malachor Exterior Reskin By Quanon

================================================================

IF YOU ARE EVER IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT INSTALLING ANY MODS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLATION, JUST IN CASE.

WARNING: THIS INSTALLER MAY REPLACE ANY FILES OF THE SAME NAME THAT ARE ALREADY PRESENT IN YOUR OVERRIDE FOLDER!

Description: This mod replaces about 20 textures used on the Malachor exterior areas.

Installing: First unpack the mod, with winrar or winzip. Then just copy the folder named Malachor to
your Kotor II games override folder. Nothing else needs to be done!

Example: D:\program Files\Games\LucasArts\KotorII\OVerride

Uninstall: Deleting the Malachor folder in your override will end this mod.

Credits:

All made by Quanon. SithHolocron for the request, else this wouldn't have happened :-)

Disclaimer: By downloading and using this mod you agree that we will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your computer because of your use of our files. Use our mods and files at your own risk.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR I) and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (KotOR II) are copyright © LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment respectively. No copyright infringement is intended by me.

My special thanks to everyone who's made a tool or program that helps out with modding KotOR, especially those found at http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Questions? Contact me at Lucas Forums in this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=200556&page=22

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

MalShoty06_zps58659f7a.jpg

MalShoty05_zpsc84dc708.jpg

MalShoty02_zpsd467eaa5.jpg

MalShot10_zpse6d6b23a.jpg

MalShot03_zps88dea54a.jpg

Download:

DeadlyStream

MediaFire

Archived