Home

A Specific Canon Revan Head

Lucied

No, the underlying face texture is untouched. Most likely it's just an artefact of the GI/AO render. I can bake out an AO pass and overlay that, see what it looks like.

Haven't looked at the DS transitions yet, or the TOR scars.

Actually para I would prefer the texture quality to stay the same. At least that's my preference. That's why I asked. Its always strange when my players face is really high quality and everybody else's looks the same. I can't wait for it, definitely want to play kotor again now with it. Thanks again

Here we go. There are 3 versions; the default brown hair, black hair, and TOR Revan (black hair with face scars). Includes portraits and DS transitions. Preview pics (click to embiggen):

K1_Bearded_Mullet_Man_01_TH.jpg K1_Bearded_Mullet_Man_02_TH.jpg K1_Bearded_Mullet_Man_03_TH.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the TOR Revan scars one, both in terms of the canonicity of using it in KOTOR and the sloppy execution of the texture itself, but it's there for those that want it.

http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Bearded_Mullet_Man_PMHC04.7z (10MB)

• 2 months later...

Awesome, DarthParametric! Probably the best I've seen. I just wish something could be done about the hairline as Revan has a widow's peak in The Old Republic. From what I've heard, it seems like no one has been able to implement this.

[Edit] Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you be willing to make these heads without the beard? I have this odd custom where I like my Revan to start out clean-shaven, and then I switch to a bearded skin once he trains as a Jedi on Dantooine (the idea being that weeks have passed, as Master Zhar mentions).

Archived