Home

How long has Lucasforums got left?

RoyTordesLegend

How long has Lucasforums got left?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How long has Lucasforums got left?

• It's immortal and will life forever!
    • 2-3 years maybe
    • A year at best
    • It's on it's last legs and I'm shaking and crying uncontrollably with worry!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Sounds like some horribly European version of Facebook.

No good, because all of those sites are tied into the USA's spy network, and the ratmothers will own our fishbowl. No way! :dozey:

I say we all meet at Jack's Hideaway on the corner of McAndrews and Court Street, Medford Oregon each night at 10 pm (US Pacific standard time) for Harbour tyme if the website goes down. There are no NSA spies there; I checked.

What IS Friendster? :eek: Sounds vaguely familiar... like a memory from a dream... or nightmare.....

Speaking of how long this forum has left, it sort of went down for a bit a few days ago when I was online at like 3am GMT :/ Thankfully it was temporary, but a contingency plan would be beneficial.

Why not embrace the corporate wonder that is Facebook? :shads3: If anything it certainly keeps people connected. :)

Over at the XWA (X-wing Alliance) forum, we do have a couple of Farcebook clubs set up where we all can meet if the Lucasforums website goes down.

We could do something similar here, but it would take the leadership of someone familiar with the mechanations of the Beast and his tentacles to set it up...

*Jello* is a stock made of boiled bones, the natural compounds within which form a thick gelatin after rendering. Add fruit flavors and sugar to your skeletal horror show, and it becomes a yummy treat for children.

:max: Jello must be avoided, as it is icky.

Next you're going to tell me cough drops are called 'throat sweets' or some damn silly thing like that...

I call them Strepsils! :xp:

And jello is awesome! If I could only get one open once in a while. :dozey:

*Jello* is a stock made of boiled bones, the natural compounds within which form a thick gelatin after rendering. Add fruit flavors and sugar to your skeletal horror show, and it becomes a yummy treat for children.

:max: Jello must be avoided, as it is icky.

No, that's JellY

You Americans and your insane tinkering with the English language.

If you just called Jam Jam, and not Jelly, you'd not have to call Jelly Jello.

Crazy people.

Funny, we had jelly in jars in Bangladesh that looked like jam to me but was actually slightly more jelly-like in consistency :giveup: Never liked that stuff in the jars. Real jam and real jelly not in jars is great though.

Jarred jam, jelly and jello. Say that five times fast! :D

Well, here in the land of the free and the linguistically sensible, jam refers to the more fruity and loose consistency of a proper preserve, and jelly is the clearish, gelatinized fruit flavored crap fat women in trailer parks feed their offspring.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

To avoid all future confusion, we should refer to jello/jelly as 'flavored aspic.'

Archived