Home

Unlocking HK-47 bonus lessons conversations (SPOILERS)

chipublib

Can anyone confirm that there are actually two lessons about killing Jedi?

I did the first one, and he went on to say "First of all, if you want to do that, please let me kill them for you instead", and went on and on about not using a blaster, and using overwhelming force, and not over-planning and attacking their allies and about how Revan pitied you.

I got the bonuses from that.

I asked about how to kill Sith, and he told me to undermine Sion's beliefs, but I didn't get any bonuses.

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the second lesson? What does the dialogue sound like? How does it start, so I know what to look for? Or do I have to sit through the whole first lesson one more time? I've already done that a few times but I didn't get any more bonuses. I have 100 Influence with HK. I've searched far and wide on the internet trying to solve this problem, and I saw a screenshot from a Let's Play in which the player character has the option to ask "How do you kill Jedi? I need to know so I can protect myself", while in my game you only ask "How would I go about killing Jedi?". However, I suspect the difference is that my character is Dark Side while the one in the Let's Play was Light Side.

Can you give me any hints on how to get the second lesson? Or do I have to wait for something to happen? Does it become available after a certain event? And the second lesson also gives 1 CON, 1 WIS and exp?

I really need the second CON point the Influence guide said I would get since I budgeted my points to reach 18 with the bonuses so I could use the top implants, and I need to use the top implant so I can get big Comp and Repair bonuses so I can get the WIS bonus from T3.

From "You seem to have thought this through:"

[You use these techniques against enemies and to protect yourself, giving you a bonus to experience, constitution, and Reflex saving throws.]

and

[HK-47 has given you a greater understanding of the Mandalorian Wars - and the Jedi, resulting in an experience bonus, a Wisdom bonus, and a Force point bonus.]

I already did that part, but I still don't have 18 CON.

This is what the Influence guide says:

---------------------

HK-47 Rewards

+1 to Reflex, +1 to Wisdom, +1 to Constitution, +10 Force Point, and 1000 XP for the first lesson in killing Jedi.

+1 to Reflex, +1 to Wisdom, +1 to Constitution, +10 Force Point, and 1000 XP for the second lesson in killing Jedi.

---------------------

I've only gotten those [You use these techniques...] and [HK-47 has given you a greater understanding...] messages once, so I've only gotten 1 to Reflex, WIS, and CON.

I was afraid of that.

I found this in another guide, is this correct?

---------------------------------------

+1 WIS - T3's final upgrade

+1 CON, +1 WIS - Hanharr's upgrades

+2 STR, +1 CON - Kreia's post-Hanharr upgrades

----------------------------------------

HK's bonus is missing from that, and although I did what I think is The Lesson Of Strength, I didn't get any bonus from it, nor did Hanharr get +2 STR and -2 INT the way the guide said. Also, Kreia is not completing The Lesson Of Skills, even though I've leveled up and put on gear that gave bonuses to what I had said was my weak area.

The stat upgrades are what, in the end?

T3 - 1 WIS

HK - 1 CON, 1 WIS

Hanharr - 1 CON, 1 WIS

We will have to tell Achilles his guide is wrong.

I have 98 Influence with him, and I'm pretty sure I've covered everything. I will try again tomorrow.

Does it matter if Kreia is no longer with me? She still was when I talked to Hanharr last time, but now she's gone.

I cheated it last time like that, as I read in a guide. I remember it working. I will check that too.

I don't know if you read this in my last thread (the one about disabling life replenishment), but thank you and your team very much for your work on the Restored Content Mod. I am involved in Medieval 2 Total War modding, and I know how much effort is required.

Archived