Home

Saving Hendar and meeting Mission...

Hello, I got KOTOR for my iPad the other day, and I'm stuck at the part where you are supposed to help Hendar. I killed the rakghoul, but he still died. Now I'm trapped outide the village. I need to meet Mission, but I looked it up and it says you need to save Hendar. I went through the sewers and everything, but I still can't find her. Anybody know how to help??:confused:

I dont know what guide you read, but you do NOT have to save Hendar. That is just a nice act you can do to help out the Outcasts, it isn't even a quest. As for Mission, I'm not exactly sure what you have to do to make her spawn, but you need to make sure you have finished up any other MAIN quests you can do beforehand. Afterwards you can find her by walking out of the gates to the Outcast village. She should trigger right around that area, no need to go through the sewers yet.

• 7 months later...

Yeah make sure you've spoken to the Hidden Beks, that's where you learn about needing Mission to break into the Black Vulkar base. Before that you should run into her and Big Z in the Lower City Cantina. Also you shouldn't get "stuck" at all, you should be able to open the gate back up or travel back to your apartment (by accessing your Map) and go back down. I had Hendar die on me a couple times until I tried using melee weapons on the rakghoul instead. Light Side points may be the only thing you get from saving him though.

Archived