Home

Roy's on holiday! Important.... DO NOT PANIC!

Anyone who can guess where we wefnt wins a prize.

Windsor's Legoland. :shads3: Or Alton Towers. Or maybe Stonehenge. Disney Land? Disney WORLD? The Bahamas! :shads3:

What did I win? :giggle1:

*plots to finally bring this stupid forum down*

I shall defend it with my constant replies!! :giggle1: Ooh and I'm working on another video :D :D :D Don't worry, no singing or miley cyrus this time :rolleyes: It's really me experimenting with programs I couldn't use before I got a swankin' new laptop! :D

I have to admit I do on occasion mix up Roy and Ray :halo2:

We're about the same age, we joined around the same time, and he's the German version of me in fairness.

I am however, slightly taller, more muscular and handsome....

....oh and I completely Monkey Island 1 & 2 slightly quicker than he did. :D

Dayamn, so close! Okay actually I never heard of the place XD How was it though? :)

I always mix up Ellen Page and Rose Byrne

Lookalikes.jpg?itok=aphS3VGZ

THAT is understandable.

I used to mix up Lindsay Lohan with Emma Stone a lot.

lindsay-lohan-emma-stone.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here jammers for sale and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

Archived