Home

New playable species?

Ser'eck

I haven't heard any rumors of new playable species, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. If they do add species, I'd imagine they'd add some that they already have a lot of models of (due ease of transition/lower cost). I'd think the Voss would be a good candidate for that.

Sure, if at some point you expect EA/BioWare to put swtor to bed, because the only thing they're really doing these days is making elder game content and piles and piles of cartel shop related stuff, which is fine, but at some point that kind of thing is going to cause a lot of players to fall out of activity in the game and only leaving the people who care about raiding and hardcore pvp in the game... and that's not good, that's not a successful mmo because it's only catering to a limited range of the possible audience base that could be attracted to the game. Not everyone wants to raid and do hardcore pvp.

It will cost more money to produce, but at some point they'd need to revitalise the younger game content instead of adding continuous amounts of elder game content to get people back to the earlier parts of the game and possibly attracting new people who like the idea of playing a class story as a pilot in the star wars universe. It would also do a lot to open up new gameplay options for PvE and PVP, etc.

That's why I want it more than a new species, a new species is purely cosmetic and does nothing to further my enjoyment of the game. A new class would have be investing way more time into the game and therefore getting me to put more money towards playing the game.

Archived