Home

[KotOR] Two-Weapon Fighting

Alphanesis

I'm basically looking for a mod that will allow Blaster Rifles and Heavy Weapons to benefit from the 'Two-Weapon Fighting' feat. If someone could make this happen (or point me in the direction of one that's already made), I would really appreciate it.

well Double Lightsabers do benefit from Two Weapon Fighting Feat Tree. Both Melee Double Weapons Like Ajunta Pall's sword and Double Lightsaber.

Dunno, I keep seeing different answers on if the feat actually works at all. One post I read somewhere said that TWF only benefited single weapons in each hand; such as blaster pistols or single lightsabers. Rifles and the like don't gain anything since you're only attacking once per turn, but still use two hands. They also threw in double-bladed swords/sabers in the list of 'doesn't benefit from TWF'.

Well Double Lightsabers, Short swords, Short lightsabers, Double swords and Quarterstaffs are consider to be balance weapons and all balance weapons do take advantage of Two Weapon Fighting.

Rifles and Heavy Weapons don't take advantage for they are not balanced.

Well Double Lightsabers, Short swords, Short lightsabers, Double swords and Quarterstaffs are consider to be balance weapons and all balance weapons do take advantage of Two Weapon Fighting.

Rifles and Heavy Weapons don't take advantage for they are not balanced.

I'll edit my OP then, thanks for clearing that part up for me. :)

Archived