Home

Hoenn Confirmed: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

HED

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Personally, the original Ruby and Sapphire are amongst my least favorite Pokémon games, so I'm not exactly over the moon here.

Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want.

These were my favorite pokemon games haha. I am so excited for this.

sweet-jesus.gif

It took me a good few minutes to realize that this wasn't some sick, late April Fools joke. They may not have been my absolute favorite Pokemon games, I'm still going to need, not want, NEED these. Minor nitpick however: I think the Greek letters should've been switched around because Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire roll off the tongue better. I know why they are the way they are, but I find it easier to say the other way.

Psh, HeartGold and SoulSilver was the peak, now it's just downhill from there :p

Anyway, we all knew it was going to happen, at least I did since it's the easiest thing Nintendo can do to make money. I know I'll be buying them up since I still like Ruby and Sapphire more than the more recent additions to the series.

I've always thought they were the weakest in the series, but I will be getting them; hopefully Nintendo will add some things in to make it more fun. I was also really impressed with the visuals back in the day, so I can't wait to see what it looks like on the 3DS.

Are you kidding me? The following feature is awesome. It was probably one of the best parts about that game on an aesthetic level that made you feel like you and your favourite pokemon were on an adventure together instead of it being you using pokemon simply for battles.

Tsk, tsk... now I see what kind of Pokemon trainer you are, Alex... you just don't love your Pokemon enough, they must be very unhappy with you :xp:

Ha. A friend who actually got HeartGold said the same thing to me when I mentioned my "aversion" towards the following feature. :)

I don't know, ever since Yellow (or should I say the anime?) it's something that never made sense to me. The name of the franchise is Pocket Monsters, it seems to go against the whole concept.

I wouldn't have a problem if it was something optional.

I'm actually with Alexrd on this one. I found the follow feature in HGSS annoying and contradictory to the titular concept of the franchise. It is, however, not my biggest issue in HGSS. That would be the horrendous level scaling, something I hope but highly doubt will be fixed in ORAS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived