Home

BCC: KOTOR III: In Search of Darkness

I know that this is the thousandth KOTOR III roleplay that I've started and never finished, but I want to make another attempt because...frankly...the whole TOR storyline is a big disappointment to me. According to their "canon", Revan and the Exile were whom the Powers-that-Be wished them to be, and not the specific creations of each KOTOR player on each individual playthrough. Thus, I have some starting ideas, and I want the people who sign up to help me finish them. I welcome any and all roleplayers to this story, and can't wait to start!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Ten years after the Jedi Exile defeated DARTH TRAYA on Malachor V, the galaxy has entered a brief period of stability. The end of the Sith Triumvirate means that the Jedi Order has had a chance to regroup and train several new members, but the evil Sith are attempting to fill the vacuum of power left behind by their three previous Lords.

A young Padawan, V'NESSA TALT, has had a vision of a rising power as seductive as it is malevolent. Not since DARTH REVAN has anyone seen someone so skilled at conversion of Jedi to Sith. Thus, only Revan himself, along with the Exile who followed behind, can have a chance at defeating this new villain. Will the three of them and their allies achieve victory, or will they lose their lives in the search for the one who once betrayed them?

CHARACTERS NEEDED: Revan, the Exile, a Sith Lord

MY BASIC IDEAS: Revan is dark-sided, the Exile can be either alignment

GENDERS: Revan and the Exile's gender is determined by his/her RP'er

NAME: V'nessa Talt

SPECIES: Human

APPEARANCE: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/126-non-ponytailed-pfhc07/

ALIGNMENT: Neutral (50/50)

BACKSTORY: V'nessa is a new Padawan at the Academy on Dantooine. She is an apprentice of Master VISAS MARR, since she wants to be a Jedi Sentinel. Even though she is of average combat ability and Force use, she has a remarkable capacity to receive visions and messages via the Force. Don't count on V'nessa to hurl rocks at an enemy, but do count on her to have a premonition of that enemy and the danger that it poses.

I'm in. :D

NAME: Valean

SPECIES: Cathar

APPEARANCE: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Dhavani-432623235

ALIGNMENT: Light

BACKSTORY: Valean was born near the End of the Jedi Civil War. Although by this time the Cathar were refugees she was on a transport when it was attacked by slavers who were determined to take the crew and passengers for a profit. Unknown to the slavers and Valean, there was a Jedi Knight aboard the vessel who was able to swiftly deal with the slavers and found Valean among the bodies of her family who had given their lives to protect her.

Valean was taken to the Jedi Temple on Dantooine by the Jedi Knight and was quickly taken as an apprentice by Brianna the Handmaiden who began to train her in the art of combat as a Jedi Guardian.

NAME: Quirzar

SPECIES: trandoshan

APPEARANCE: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Request-Vorrsk-Jensaari-Defender-311887383

ALIGNMENT: Good

BACKSTORY: At one point in his life, Quirzar was known as a famous hunter who sought prey either sentient or not. He seemed to have an natural gift for tracking down and killing his prey, he didn't know it at the time but he was actually force-sensitive. But it was after an encounter with the Jedi known as Atton "Jaq" Rand, he was forced to see the consequences of his actions as the Jedi showed him through the force what despair his actions were causing. It was at this point that he realized he was capable of wielding the force. Quirzar had never intended to cause harm to people, he simply wished to please his god the Scorekeeper and as such fell to his knees in shock as he saw what his actions had caused. It was at this point that Atton offered him the chance that few Trandoshan received. Join the Jedi Order and use his abilities to help others.

Quirzar accepted and has recently arrived on Dantooine.

NAME: Daimonos

SPECIES: Arkanian

APPEARANCE: Long, flowing white hair. Tall and lean.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Evil

BACKSTORY: Daimonos is something of an enigma. He was a man who had served both the Jedi and the Sith, and had abandoned them both. He had served with Revan throughout the Mandalorian Wars, and after his fall, completely immersed himself with the knowledge of Sith sorcery while on Malachor V. He would remain for the duration of the Jedi Civil War, after which he became a Sith assassin and was personally responsible for the deaths of numerous Jedi. He deserted the Sith for unknown reasons shortly after Darth Nihilus devoured all life on Kataar.

Daimonos later affiliated himself with multiple groups of the occult, where he learned various secrets of the dark magicks. Although it is unclear of what he is in allegiance with, it is known that it has something to do with the "Zos Kia Kultus", and possibly the Pius Dea.

He is a death worshper and often uses people to further his own ends. As such, he holds no loyalties to both the Jedi and Sith, and has no qualms with working with either of them - so long as he does not remain with them. Although he is not technically evil, he has an unmistakable aura that often makes other Force users uncomfortable while around him.

NAME: Icarus Thaesar

SPECIES: Twi'lek

APPEARANCE: Linky.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good

BACKSTORY: A veteran of the Mandalorian Wars, Icarus was one of the many Jedi that followed Revan into war, and subsequently, fell to the dark side. He became a Jedi-hunter, and was infamous for his rather long list of Jedi slaughtered. Near the close of the Jedi Civil War, he was shown the error of his ways and has since then aided in rebuilding the Jedi Order. To this day he still wears the robes he wore into battle with Revan on that fateful day, as a permanent reminder of his past.

NAME: Kael

APPEARANCE: He has short brown hair, one of his eyes is green and the other is blue. He's tall and has a medium build.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral

BACKSTORY: Kael was taken up as an apprentice by the Exile, and would have already completed his training accept for the fact that his master was always so “busy”. Unlike the other apprentices, Kael was usually trained away from the academy privately, so he never really got to know any of his fellow students very well. Eager to please his master, Kael spends all his time training. He wields two light sabers and is a very skilled fighter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm strongly considering dusting off my rusty old bones to join this RP, though, my stipulation would be to be allowed to reuse my character from your previous KOTOR 3 RP, Slate Q'nal. Of course the last portion of the last paragraph about Cylax and the Bounty Hunter Triad, would be emeritus to this RP, as well as the added fact that Slate would most likely be a veteran of both wars.

Also, his alignment; only thing I need it seems....I'd say: Alignment: Himself .

But that's all up to you my old friend, this old man can keep sleeping on if need be. :whtsmile:

Sidenote: Also, I will not be taking or creating any 'Main' characters unless specifically requested; things tend to go south before I even get a chance to use them....All I'm saying.

You're in, Master Archon, and welcome aboard! Here's my second character:

NAME: Yeira Karitta

APPEARANCE: As one of the Hispanic female heads for Revan in KOTOR

AFFILIATION: Czerka Corporation, and later an assistant of the Jedi Order

FORCE SENSITIVE? Yes, but not enough to become a Jedi

BACKSTORY: This fresh drone for the shady Czerka Corporation can, oddly enough, feel the Pulse coming from Malachor V even though she's not a Jedi. That's what puzzles V'nessa Talt and her Master, Visas Marr. It seems as if the Pulse is beckoning even those who weren't previously attuned to the Force, and that can only spell B-A-D N-E-W-S for the Order and its allies.

[The reason I'm creating Yeira is, with your permission, I would like to post a fanfic in the Coruscant Entertainment Center about this thread, but from Yeira's point of view. Would that be OK, or should I make up different characters to go along with her for my fanfic?]

Well, alright, I'll catch myself up in the RP and devise a post.

And yes, you have my permission to use Slate as he is and with his name (just give credit where credit is due) in your fanfic, just make sure you understand his character. I'm available for consultation on my character if need arises. (He's one of my older characters whom I've used in quite a few RP's and is rather well developed, so he kind of has a special place in my heart, just so you understand.)

Archived