Home

Adding new classes for Kotor 1

DeathScepter

My last thread was a bust for lack of clarity.

How do i add classes to the current classes? for example, I want to do another Jedi Sentinel class and yeah it will have some difference. I am open to other ideas.

Yes I do want to do side quests as well for them. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello,

I love the idea of creating new classes (Bounty Hunter being my favourite choice).

You could create new feats for each class. Also you could create new unique items for each of the seperate classes and spread them about a bit like they have done on TSL. (For example: Kubaz scoundrel gloves, Nikto Soldier gloves.)

I also suggest adding new hides (and scripting them to be obtained by Trask in the opening level) with both positive and negative down sides to each of the classes.

I am going to copy over a small post that has already touched upon creating new classes for KOTOR:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=174777

Many thanks and good luck with your new mod. :cool:

So I can't make a new Jedi Class that re uses anything that the original jedi classes.

For example,

Jedi Shadow: Re uses Jedi Sentinel's feats and force tables. CLS_ATK_1 instead of CLS_ATK_2. Slight boost to hp and vp. And Increase to Skills. Also Starting feats of Caution, Conditioning and Light Armor added to starting feat.

Yes I do want a definite connection between Jedi Shadow and Jedi Sentinel. Lore wise, Many Jedi Shadows come from the Jedi Sentinels. that is why i want the connection.

Can't you just have another class on top of the normal ones that aren't force users. And set a script that instantly gives the force powers, feats etc to the player?

Whilst having robes as the normal clothing appearance?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived