Home

I'm trying to catch up on all the gossip!

Natty

For the record, it would be lovely if just one post ever could stay on topic in here lol.

That'll never happen - it's the nature of the human mind! Thoughts attract other thoughts and eventually progress into something else entirely along with the discussion at hand! :D Like me trying to study layers of the abdomen only to somehow end up with my mind wandering to pokemon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello lovelies! I'm still here, just been super super busy working and when I haven't been working I've been busy sewing and whe. I'm not sewing planning my trip overseas with my daddy in August.

• 3 weeks later...

I once dropped my mobile down the toilet, whilst not being anywhere near the toilet to start with.

I dropped it outside the bathroom door, fumbled trying to stop it smashing down on the hard floor, flapped at it, ended up batting it into the bathroom, went after it, tried to stop it landing on the bathroom floor, flailed at it, and succeeded only in knocking it just close enough to the toilet for it to hit the edge and bounce into the toilet.

It still worked afterwards.

Archived