Home

Default Clothing in K1?

Christos K

I recently installed a mod that altered the appearance of the default clothing for the starting classes in KotOR 1. For example it changed the soldier class to use the standard Republic red and yellow/orange outfit. I was hoping to revert this back to the re-textured armor that SpaceAlex included in his Enhancement Pack.

Any help? I'm guessing this is a simple .2da edit.

Also. Not sure what mod it was. I think it was SpaceAlex's K1 Enhancement Pack but there are two Darth Bandons on the Endar Spire during his intro sequence. Was hoping to fix this too.

Hi.

You're right, this is a simple 2da editing.

You will have to modify the Appearance.2da file. The labels you are looking for looks like "P_FEM_A_SML_01". There are many of them, one for each head and each class. The one from the quote is Asian. SML means it's the Scoundrel look. MED are scouts and LRG are Soldiers.

Look for a column called "modelb". This is the actual model for basic cloths.

In your file it should be "N_RepSol".

Change it to

"PFBBS" for female Scoundrel, "PMBBS" for male Scoundrel

"PFBBM" for female Scout, "PMBBM" for male Scout

"PFBBL" for female Soldier, "PMBBL" for male Soldier

Do exactly the same in the next column called "texb".

I'll look into the Bandon problem is I can download the mod you're talking about.

Was able to fix the appearance.2da file. It was only the male and female soldiers that were replaced so I pretty much just needed to copy/paste PFBBL and PMBBL a number of times.

Hopefully we can find a fix for the Bandon problem as well as I saw another thread with people having the same issue.

Archived