Home

Ancient technology

Zoom Rabbit

Was there an advanced civilization in the world's past?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Was there an advanced civilization in the world's past?

• Yes, there were advanced human technologies in the past
    • Yes, there were alien technologies on Earth on the past
    • No, it's all malarkey
    • No, it's all balderdash
    • The advanced technologies found are actually from the future
    • Time is actually cyclical in nature; the future is the past
    • Robots are clearly stealing my post

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hugs::)

I did miss you... You're the only reason I still visit this forum at all. Screw the others. :p

Aww shucks! :hugs::D

McCoy, stop with this long winded geekery and just ask the god damn girl out!

Sure, cos long distance online dating is the way to go :dozey:

Fine wingman you are!

Indeed :rofl:

You mean Terranova? I bought that series on DVD, but only watched the first couple of episodes...

If it gets weird later, I may have to watch the rest.

I forced my way through the whole thing. The beginning is ok, then a whole bunch of bland mediocreness, until the last two episodes which finally started making interesting use of the premises. Then it was cancelled. And I shrugged and forgot it existed. I assume your sold on it after a glowing review like that

Well, I did quit watching it. :dozey: They only did the one season, so it sounds like they never get much into the ancient technology stuff.

Okay. :max: Some serious evidence, this time from the annals of history. There are sixteenth century maps which depict details about Antarctica and Greenland which were regions supposedly unexplored at that time. They were supposed to have been copied from much older maps which showed those areas without ice cover, but the sources have been lost to us through time...

Here is a web page that discusses the matter: Down the rabbit hole.

Here is an example, showing Antarctica:

308x255.jpg

Now...here is a bad example:

piri-reis-map-antarctica-ice-free.jpg

This is the famous 'Piri Reis' map, that is supposed to show Antarctica. :dozey: Compiled from a number of sources including Columbus, it shows the coast of South America. In my opinion, that land curving around is not Antarctica, because it matches the outline of South America. As noted in this graphic:

220px-piri_reis_map_interpretation1.jpg

Sea maps. So illuminating, and so misleading. ;)

Btw: Here is even more evidence: http://timecube.com/

-1 x -1= +1 is WRONG, it is

academic stupidity and is evil.

The educated stupid should acknowledge

the natural antipodes of+1 x +1 = +1and

-1 x -1 = -1 exist as plus and minus values

of opposite creation - depicted by opposite

sexes and opposite hemispheres. Entity is

death worship - for it cancels opposites.

Dr. McCoy, how do you explain the existence of the antarctic continent on a map made in 1533 when the continent wasn't even observed until 1820? :dozey: Heck, the first explorer to cross the Antarctic circle at all was James Cook in 1775.

And no, Magellan did not discover Antarctica. He and Drake both took the Straits of Magellan around South America, avoiding that frozen land altogether.

This would appear to be a logic problem you can't discount so easily, Doc.

Timecube is precious. ;) I'm pretty sure I had to sit next to that guy on the bus...

Getting to what I think is the best evidence of advanced technology in the past, since I think we're losing attention... :dozey:

What is written in stone

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

If we were to take our modern day stone masonry, making use of high speed mechanical drills and machine processes, and bury it in the desert for thousands of years...we would be able to tell that an advanced civilization had worked the stone. There are marks, in stone mind you, left over from high speed drills and cutting machinery.

And no, this stuff isn't all being found in Egypt. The video referenced was taken in Peru.

More stonework later. :max: Dry subject, but terrific evidence.

Would you explain how one crazy mathematician's rantings refute evidence of advanced stonework in ancient times?

Like these drill marks in a basalt column from ancient Egypt:

13963_1297043268730_3211502_n.jpg

Or the impossibly precise stonework to be found at Tiahuanaco in Bolivia:

a03f48_024890ce0c125bf05f426dd236b9ecae.jpg_srz_400_300_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Ancient-Lost-Technology-Pumapunku-Stone-Work.jpeg

intricate-carvings-puma-punku.jpg

Mind you, this work was done by South Americans sometime around 600 BCE. People who supposedly hadn't invented the wheel or writing...

Actually, I'm going to debunk the pyramid thing.

:dozey:

When any early civilization starts building large structures in stone, it runs into a limit as to how tall it can go without falling over. The solution to this is to develop mathematics and geometry so you can invent the arch, and eventually steel infrastructure...but an early solution is to build in a pyramidal shape, which won't fall over.

Sorry. Pyramids everywhere not a mystery. ;)

"Sumerian God OWN all assets (e.g. Diamond, Gold & Crude Oil MINE) on Earth. Sumerian God has only one daughter living on Earth carrying God’s mark on her unchangeable Gene. She is Sumerian and the last descendent of HUAXIA Civilization, the only recognized civilization by God throughout Asia."

Huaxia? :max: McCoy, where are you getting this stuff?

Actually, I'm going to debunk

I hate the word 'debunk', it sounds silly and always seems to be used on tv programmes where nothing is 'debunked' at all. Sneering at so called 'conspiracy theorists' while chuckling and rolling your eyeballs doesn't 'debunk' anything.

Stop using that word Zoom. Use something else to make your point....NOW!

Or the impossibly precise stonework to be found at Tiahuanaco in Bolivia:

a03f48_024890ce0c125bf05f426dd236b9ecae.jpg_srz_400_300_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Ancient-Lost-Technology-Pumapunku-Stone-Work.jpeg

intricate-carvings-puma-punku.jpg

Mind you, this work was done by South Americans sometime around 600 BCE. People who supposedly hadn't invented the wheel or writing...

"Impossibly precise"? Not at all. Those stones could have, and were, easily made out of pounding stones, sand, and copper tools, all of which were found to be used in their construction. I don't know why people think this is "impossibly precise" stonework, just because some crazy Swiss guy said it was? Maybe people should start doing some real research instead of listening to "the evidence scientists DON'T want you to see".

:dozey: Speaking of pounding sand...

;)

Okay. Just for laughs, let's drop you into the desert with nothing more than stone, sand, copper tools and an assignment: carve just one of the precision blocks pictured--to the same tolerances--out of the natural stone to be found there.

Let me know when you're done. :max: I've already tried it and admitted that I couldn't do it without using machinery. Maybe you'll have more luck.

Let's drop you off into some monastary with only some blocks of wood, pigskin, a quill, some ink and an assignment: produce an old handwritten bible with pictograms and stuff. All neat and tidy.

Can't do it?

Well, I guess aliens produced those old bibles!

Archived