Home

Grim Fandango: Remastered - PS4, Vita

Taak Farst

Only just heard about this now, I've almost got tears in my eyes hah.

I wonder if it's going to be just a HD release, or if remaster means something more to it. Imagining a 3D rendered world gets me very excited :) Shame that we will have to wait for PC release, but GTA V has gotten me used to that feeling by now haha.

I wonder if it's going to be just a HD release, or if remaster means something more to it. Imagining a 3D rendered world gets me very excited :)

Based on Schafer's tweets, it will be "just" an HD release, with at least two control different schemes, and compatible with modern systems.

Since not everyone is a Broken Age backer (why the hell not??) or follows DF on twitter, there is this to share from the latest backer update:

Double Fine is pleased to announce that, along with the console exclusive PlayStation 4 and Vita versions of Grim Fandango, Manny will also reap once again on PC, Mac, and Linux!

And that’s not all, folks! All versions will be launching simultaneously, so everyone can play on day one and not have to worry about those spoilers you’ve been successfully avoiding for the past fifteen years. (Pro-tip: stay off Twitter.)

So there.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been to this site in YEARS and just saw the news on the front page so I just had to check in after all this time and say WOOOOOO! life is good. So glad to see this forum is still going and some familiar names are still around :-)

Archived