Home

Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Former Legacy

Lynk Former

Ok....now that you're writing fan fiction....what is your solution to the end of ME3? :xp::lol:

This is about my own characters, not ones created by other people. And what I'm doing with my characters in the time period of SWTOR doesn't tread over what has already been established. It's all occurring between certain events to ensure that nothing I do changes events as they were established officially in the game.

It's no different from the way I perceive my Commander Shepard and his relationship with the rest of the crew on the Normandy. It's my own head-canon but it doesn't change the ending of ME3 or the major events that occurred on my playthrough of the games.

And yes, I stand by EVERYTHING I said about the ME3 ending, it's terrible but I'm not going to make up bull**** fan fiction to override it just because I don't like it. I accept it for what it is and moved on, perhaps you should too. ;)

Not sure what you're on about now. I was pretty clear what I meant and said so (w/smilies even). I think you missed something, not me. It was just like when I tweaked you about the journey/not destination quip last year or so. :xp: But whatever.....;)

Then why did I have to re-explain everything to you when we were chatting on swtor? It's more than just little innocent quips. You keep bringing this up with me at every opportunity you get, as I said in my first reply, you really need to let this go, it's okay if someone doesn't like a games ending which you happen to like.

Archived