Home

We are being spied on

Zoom Rabbit

For real. :max:

The Watchers

This is news to me. I'd known that lurkers abound, but not a website that catalogues and paraphrases our threads. What I find interesting is how they get the usernames and the postings all mixed up so you can't make sense of the conversation...

Consistently our threads are rated as negative in tone. :dozey: Dr. McCoy is killing our ratings.

Officially. Creeped out. :eek:

What I find interesting is how they get the usernames and the postings all mixed up so you can't make sense of the conversation...

I was about to protest to that when I scrolled down and got lost. :¬:

They start out okay, but about halfway through they start switching usernames around. All my best lines are given to Roy or McCoy. No doubt a web-bot is involved in the process...

:max: That's right, robot! If you've been scanning these threads, you would know what happens to your kind here.

Go on, post something. I mean it. Don't just copy my work and re-post it on your website; jump in, de-lurk and have the balls to prove to us you are human! Or, if you are a web robot, reveal your un-self aware nature by your nonsensical ramblings so that you might find your deserved fate at the edge of this imaginary digital sword.

Omgili, I officially challenge you to register and post. Do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived