Home

Guess who's back!

Artisa

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that you do indeed have a pet already, and it is a large Norway rat whose name in unpronounceable and meaningless to humans that lives undiscovered in the walls directly behind your bed and comes out when you sleep to hunt for the basic foodstuffs of rat survival like candy bars, nacho chips (not crisps) and deodorant, and occasionally to stop in front of the mirror while you're away to preen and admire his ratliness then maybe play some video games (check the high scores) all the while spreading general rat nastiness all about the place like radiation, and he says he knows this well because comets play much the same role in the solar system, lurking out beyond the Oort cloud and sneaking in to gobble up the sunshine while spewing a trail of gaseous plasma which annoys the planets (which are aware on a certain level) to some degree.

(Un)interesting story. I was out with a friend in a rather rough pub (a bar Zoom, a bar) a few months ago, reliving the glory days when it wasn't so rough.

Anyway, we'd been there an hour or so, it was dull, so we drank up and left, only to be shouted at walking down the street by this rather portly looking fellow with a gruff look on his face. After finally realising that he was shouting at us, I turned, walked back to him to ask what he was saying. Looking at my friend, he said:- "you dissed Wally in the bogs(common word for toilet)", to which I couldn't resist asking "where's Wally?", whilst trying not to smirk.

The rest of the story is (more) bollocks, so I'll leave it at that.

I couldn't resist asking "where's Wally?", whilst trying not to smirk.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

Where I'm from, we call him Waldo

I've always known him as Wally, something me and my Canadian friend would often debate over. :rolleyes:

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that the extra dimensional nature of his existence makes it somewhat difficult to explain in the geospatial coordinates appropriate for three dimensional beings on a round world exactly where he 'is' since although he is solid, real and displaces volume of surrounding material in a fashion much like ourselves, there is no common point of reference (other than time, which is not dimensional) to which he can refer than can be also recognized by ourselves and used to build an understanding of 'where' he might be...other than his time is also 'right now.'

:max: Whatever. If someone asks me where my wally is, I say I keep it in my pants.

Yeah I don't watch football either, but I got the gist from my brother, my driving instructor, and the myriad of facebook statuses :rolleyes:

Gah! Going as Jack Sparrow, as amusing as it is, isn't as fun alone :(

Archived