Home

So, Lucas Forums thinks I should date Asian girls...

Natty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Old caretaker voice]Nyyaaah![/Old caretaker voice]

Now it's running shoes from a brand I've never heard of and some girl with her boobs spilling out of a tee-shirt that says 'I used to care...I take a pill for that now.'

Running shoes? :max: Way off. Boobs, yes...although I would never wear a shirt that suggested I was under medication, since I'm one of, like, a dozen Americans who don't take happy pills.

[Old caretaker voice]Nyyaaah![/Old caretaker voice]

Now it's running shoes from a brand I've never heard of and some girl with her boobs spilling out of a tee-shirt that says 'I used to care...I take a pill for that now.'

Running shoes? :max: Way off. Boobs, yes...although I would never wear a shirt that suggested I was under medication, since I'm one of, like, a dozen Americans who don't take happy pills.

Don't get me started on the capitalist american healthcare system :(

I'm getting Nokia Lumia, something about abortions, and another one about youtube ads. None of this appeals to me. :dozey:

Don't get me started on the capitalist american healthcare system :(

I don't even understand how the NHS works :(

Sandals I haven't heard of, still thinks I'm a Jedi knight...and one that advertizes that it can turn off my pop-up blocker. :dozey: I wonder how many people fall for that? Enough to make it worth their while, apparently.

America doesn't have a public health care system...and we won't be ble to afford one unless we quit getting involved in wars overseas.

Our reliance on psych meds is just phenomenally stupid. Easily fifty percent of the people I know are on them...and I'm not willing to believe that half of my friends are crazy. It's just 'big pharma' selling their crap to make money, with the doctors involved. And once you're on them, you can't just quit without going crazy for real. It's a horrible trap, and they do not care.

I only go to see a doctor if I need to. And then I listen with great skepticism.

Man that's nothing - just take a PEEK at the comments on this Gaza crap and you'll find people on both sides accusing the other side of believing whatever propaganda their own side is giving out :dozey:

And what actions are you referring to? I think it's usually a case of "because I can" when it comes to rich folks. :max:

• 4 weeks later...

1. Where can I go online to see more pictures of Harbour denizens kissing Asians or non-Asians? Is there another thread?

2. Where are the pictures of monkey heads made out of Velveeta?

These are the types of questions old people and coworkers ask so I look at Google for three seconds and tell them. But now I'm the old person. I feel adrift, and also a desire to order things out of print catalogues. And make fudge.

Can any of you help me? My grandkids are good at this tech stuff but they never visit or even call. Too busy surfing Face Books or something.

Archived