Home

For the times they are a-changin

RoyTordesLegend

The Huz Experience is strictly for members only.

I could swear I replied to this, comparing the Huz Experience with the Freemasons. Now either I posted that elsewhere and have confused myself, I didn't hit the 'Submit Reply' button, or somebody has deleted it.......HUZZZZ!!!!!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another conspiracy. Anyone else notice how conspiracy contains the word piracy?

I think I noticed that once and then forgot and now grinned at the rediscovery! :D

I had an epiphany one day when I realised "movies" was short for "moving pictures" :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hack his password and post for him.

But that would be stupid. :max: It would still be us posting...

Get some random weirdo, name him 'Thrick' and have him join the forum.

WAIT. Make it a chick--a real hot one. Make her Japanese and name her 'Booty Call.' And...give her a propensity for nude selfies. Also make her a hacker.

Yes. That would do it. :)

I did actually creep a girl out once. We hit it off at work, went to my place to hang out...and she got up and left abruptly after about twenty minutes. The next day she admitted that the swords were scarey, and it had more to do with an unfortunate incident in her childhood than me.

However, that was a singular occurrence. Most women think my collection is tasteful and manly. ;)

I did actually creep a girl out once. We hit it off at work, went to my place to hang out...and she got up and left abruptly after about twenty minutes. The next day she admitted that the swords were scarey, and it had more to do with an unfortunate incident in her childhood than me.

However, that was a singular occurrence. Most women think my collection is tasteful and manly. ;)

I don't believe this for a second Zoom....

....like you only creeped a girl out ONCE!

Archived