Home

Post your photo 2014

RoyTordesLegend

Zoom, I can't see you man, you must be perfectly eclipsed by that old geezer with the bb gun.

That's your uncle Billy. :max: We wouldn't trust him with a real gun...

I'm actually behind the grasses, sneaking up on a bear with the Walther in my teeth like a pirate.

140914-1211_zpsc6695018.jpg

Not a tomb raider arsenal, but just a few classics with lots of cool factor. Walther P38 on top, P08 parabellum (called a Luger over here,) Smith & Wesson .38 special police and military model 10, and the Walther PPK/S (a modern model of the classic spy gun.)

:dozey: No BB guns on the table.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I think Das is staring at the white-haired doll.

:max: For purposes of discussion, I have enumerated the following points:

1. Why does the black one have the meat hammer?

2. What did the one all jacked up on the right say before she got the beating?

3. Is life better on the upper rack, of which we only get a glimpse?

This app doesn't happen to be Pixlr does it? :rofl:

McCoy! I gave you a cue somewhere to continue the tale of misfortune that was you visiting the land of the Brits

Zoom... Pffffttt banned your furry rabbit @ss. (That's me scoffing, not saying I banned your furry rabbit derriere)

Zoom... Pffffttt banned your furry rabbit @ss. (That's me scoffing, not saying I banned your furry rabbit derriere)

I went undercover for awhile in a mission to rat out the higher leaders of ISIS in North Africa, and in order to join the organization, I had to appear to have gone rogue. I had to be banned from all English speaking websites, but it was all in the interests of international security.

:dozey: Sorry for the confusion.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived