Home

[TSL] HK-51 as he appears in SWTOR

Sith Holocron

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like it's a model issue, not texture.
No, it's a texture issue. It ended up a lot darker than the first one. Technically it's not even an "issue" as such, just a matter of personal preference.

but do we see hk51 somewhere in game? i don't remember, sorry.

hk 51 shows up in the hk factory but thats in the rcm only i think
Yes, the HK-51s only show up in the restored HK factory section of TSLRCM (and possibly the end game section, depending on your choices). If you have only played the vanilla game, you'd only have seen HK-50s.

• 3 weeks later...
No, it's a texture issue. It ended up a lot darker than the first one. Technically it's not even an "issue" as such, just a matter of personal preference.

Yes, the HK-51s only show up in the restored HK factory section of TSLRCM (and possibly the end game section, depending on your choices). If you have only played the vanilla game, you'd only have seen HK-50s.

@Darth Parametric: So since - in contrast to the Droid Foundry - the HK model seems to work fine ingame, when will be the release??

If the only "issue" is a too dark texture, well that wont be a problem since there are plenty good retexturers out there..

@Darth Parametric: So since - in contrast to the Droid Foundry - the HK model seems to work fine ingame, when will be the release??

He said that he's waiting for the graphics suite he uses to have its beta updated. Let's give Parametric the chance to finish the mod on his own terms before other folks swarm to add their own touches to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty excited for the release of this mod too :) even though I'd only use the HK 50 and 51 (I like HK-47s design too much to change it :D ).

I had seen this request quite a while ago and now I just stumbled upon this thread only to see that the model is actually really in the making. Great work :thmbup1:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived