Home

I have many favorite characters in star wars, but not all of the same time zone, seeing as Kotor and TSL are two of the best star wars games I thought it would be cool to see these characters. This is a huge suggestion mainly focused on TSL but parts on Kotor. I do not intend for one modder to work on this but a team of modders. Thanks, If you have any side quest suggestions put them below and I'll add them to the original post thanks

kotor 1

As much as I love T3 I would like a replacement with a high-quality T7-O1 model and texture.

I never liked Carth for me he was just a whining annoyance but a complete change to Juno eclipse as she appeared in the first tfu and a voice change would be a welcome and to change the personality to fit the strong, independence woman of Juno eclipse (I know this would would require a lot of change)

I never really liked Juhani either she sat on board the ebon hawk all the way through my games, a change to Ahsoka Tano (Both clothing variant available) would be welcome

Jolee rather than being human would for me be a cool Nautolan like kit fisto.

Darth Malak to a sith species but still Malak.

Darth Bandon to count dooku

Trask Ulgo-Bothan

Davik-Weequay

vrook-Draethos

Zhar-Nautolan

Dorak-Zabrak

Komad-Evocii

Freyyr-Tarful

Uthar-Sith pureblood (Unique Outfit)

Dak Vesser-Sith pureblood(Unique Outfit)

Galon Lor-Sith pureblood(Unique Outfit)

Lashowe-Sith pureblood(Unique Outfit)

Shaardan-Sith pureblood(Unique Outfit)

Dustil- Made to look like the offspring of Juno and Galen

Saul-Feeorin

kotor TSL

Brianna to Thana Vesh would add some change to the game and have a seperate look to all the handmaidens because even though they're meant to look the same it really annoys me

Darth Sion to Desann

Kreia to Mission (as appears in kotor 1 just taller)

Traya to Darth Talon.

Dagon-Iktotchi

Bakkel-Gran

Zherron-Kaleesh

Terena Adare-Gossam

Vrook-Draethos

Azkul-Feeorin

Zez-Kai Ell -Gungan

Kavar-Iktotchi

Sion-Sith Pureblood (Cracked and dead looking like sion is vanilla)

Sabers for Both

Single saber hilt to look something like http://www.foundation3d.com/gallery/data/513/medium/saber_type_6_setup_radiosity0000.jpg

and double to look like a double sided one of these (2nd hilt across but in a lighter colour) http://www.jqsabers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Darkside-hilts.jpg

and the short saber like http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LBoiJX-K6F8/S_1kLNUyLaI/AAAAAAAAA_M/yOO9Q4ADUw4/s1600/Ro-lightsaber+Rahm+Kota1.jpg

"Planets" for Both

Tython-Jedi Temple and a couple surrounding modules complete with jedi and jedi council (see SWTOR if need)

Nal Hutta-Landing pad, hutt palace, village

Alderaan- Landing pad, Council chamber, Merchant area (no weapons or armour)

Ryloth- Landing, merchant area

Republic Space Station -Dock, merchants, barrackes, hangers, Bridge, escape pods

Sith Space Station -Dock, merchants, barrackes, hangers, Bridge, escape pods

The Murcrow(Large ship)- Dock,Bridge

Kotor 1 change

At the end of Kotor 1 a cutscene of Revan leaving in a ship (not the hawk) and taking T3 with him takes off, after he says goodbye to Bastila(If bastila is still alive)

Kotor 2 Extra Quests(side quests are welcome but I don't have any at the min)

After the player has been to malachor they decide they have to follow Revan, They get a message of bastila requesting the player to go to Tython and meet her. All party members are removed at this point.

The player then has the ability to travel to Tython the other planets are locked, upon arrival the player they are greeted by Bastila. Bastila informs the Player that the council wishes to speak to them. Bastila then joins the party.

When the player reaches the council they are told of a great threat in the unknown reaches clawing at the galaxy, and that Revan had gone to end it. The player is tasked to find Revan and whatever evil awaits.

Bastila and the exile leave the council chamber and Bastila talks about your and her relationship with Revan. Satele meets you and the entrance and joins your party.

Upon the Ebon Hawk the 3 members discuss how they should try to find Revan, Satele suggest you should go to Nal Hutta to see what the smugglers and criminals know, bastila is wary at first but eventually agrees.

At Nal Hutta a droid seller has a broken T3 droid, Bastila checks the droid and suggests the player buys it. Upon buying it the player is tasked to repair it, the droid should require 3 pieces which should be scattered around Nal Hutta.

(The hut palace should be locked for now)Once all parts are acquired and put back in t3, he activates and recognises bastila after beeping he displays a hologram of Revan explaining where he's gone and what he has to do.

Bastila questions how they're going to follow and that the Ebon Hawk wasn't powerful enough to do the trip, t3 then informs that the criminals talk about a large warship that the hutts plan to steal.

The player then has to disguise themselves to gain access to the palace where in the hutts personal chambers find a datapad that says that their contact on Ryloth is supplying information on the ship.

The player can now travel to Ryloth Where a weequay will hint that he knows something but will have to be persuaded to tell, either way it outcomes the weequay tasks the player to find him some equipment and then he'd tell the player what he knows. T

The player finds out the a bith named Bag-bo bil-gins is over seeing the construction and that he is a senator on alderaan.

The Player goes to Alderaan and finds that Bag-bo is dead, and the autorities are asking for help, the player has to go through an investigation to find the killer, the killer is found to be a sith lord know as Darth Relkan a Kaleesh. Upon explaing that he would steal the ship and use it to destroy the Jedi. The player must fight and beat Relkan alone(The other party members will be lopcked out) who has a datapad that says of a sith military station. The Player then can open the door to find his party unconcious, when the party wakes its revealed that armed kidnappers took Satele. Hints on every planet will lead the Player back to Nal Hutta where they must break into the hutt prison and fight there way to Satele who gets badly wounded.

The Player must return to Tython with Satele to get the healing she needs, while Satele is healing the player is told by Bastila that they need to go to the nearby republic station and warn them of the sith station. The player arrives and goes to the bridge to talk to Admiral Polo (a kel-dur) They are then attacked sith boarding parties swarm the station and the player has to fight them off, then the player is told by the admiral to go and neutralies the sith station. The Player is then advised by Bastila to get Satele but does not have to. Upon arriving at the station the player will have to fight sith fighters in the hawk, once docked the republic also dock some squads who aids they offensive. Once more at the bridge a sith-pure blood Darth Tur'lds fights the player and party, once he's defeated the player is set against a timer to escape the station, then it explodes.

On Darth Tur'lds was the co-ordiantes of the Murcrow, the player must do an ebon hawk fight and then take over the ship and fight 3 sith-pure bloods. They then must use the pc at the bridge to send the ship to unknown space. A cutscene then plays of Revan held captured by the sith (as in swtor) the screen fades to black and credits role.

Yeah, start the project by yourself, on this scale. When you begin to show results, maybe modders will be more inclined to give a hand. But this is my personal recommendation to you: start small and accumulate the work. Then people might join-up.

Final versions of the generic sabers: Normal(left), double(middle), short(Right). I'm gonna make a new saber for each yuthura, uthar, Dak Vesser, Galon Lor, Lashowe, Shaardan, Thana Vesh, Sion, Malak, Nihilus, Satele, Bastila, Relkan, Darth Tur'lds and the 3 sith at the end BApeP0N.png

Well, to be honest, doing all those character changes would be VERY difficult, particularily since you wnat voice changes too. That would require to pay a voice actor/actress to say every single line their character would say in the game and rewrite anything referring to the old character. So yeah, pretty tough if you ask me. Those lightsabers look dope, nontheless.

Archived