Home

Fast Walking verses Regular Walking

harIII

Hey everyone, just a quick scripting question. I use a script that forces someone to move to a certain set of coordinates, note that I do use a setting to make the character walk or run. Occasionally I notice that the character walking will walk really fast, not run, but move at a very brisk pace. Usually the character will do a normal pace walk but for the life of me I cannot figure out why a character will walk really fast. Does anyone know a rhyme or reason for this?

Hey everyone, just a quick scripting question. I use a script that forces someone to move to a certain set of coordinates, note that I do use a setting to make the character walk or run. Occasionally I notice that the character walking will walk really fast, not run, but move at a very brisk pace. Usually the character will do a normal pace walk but for the life of me I cannot figure out why a character will walk really fast. Does anyone know a rhyme or reason for this?

No clue. And I wish I knew the reason, because it's really messing up a cutscene with Carth right now...

Archived