Home

I made some Grim Fandango vintage travel posters

fracture_hectic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd drop a note in this thread to say that these posters are now available to buy as high-quality framed/unframed art prints and canvases at my Society6 store here.

I'll keep the dropbox link up for those people who want to print these out yourselves, but if you have a hankering for them in bigger and better quality then check out the store.

...That is if you haven't spent all your money on GF: Remastered already. :xp:

Cheers,

David

Absolutely wonderful artwork. Would you be OK with me featuring them in the fan work section of the impending Grim Fandango Network refresh? I don't want to infringe upon your sales so I won't include the full-resolution versions, and will happily link through to wherever you'd like me to.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd drop a note in this thread to say that these posters are now available to buy as high-quality framed/unframed art prints and canvases at my Society6 store here.

I'll keep the dropbox link up for those people who want to print these out yourselves, but if you have a hankering for them in bigger and better quality then check out the store.

...That is if you haven't spent all your money on GF: Remastered already. :xp:

Cheers,

David

Great, now I feel bad that I have printed them myself... :D

Looking forward to your new works too!

MeddlingMonk: Yep, I'm resizing the posters at the moment to enter them into the competition. Just having Tim Schafer see these would make my year.

ramiz: Don't worry about it, man. I'll always make them free for people who want to print them out, the print store is just for folk who want to pay for a fancier presentation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived