Home

MAJOR GAMEBREAKING BUG

maltron66

After being away from TSL for a long time, I decided to install the game in my new PC to enjoy its epicness again. If only I knew what was gonna happen:(

So here I am, having started a new game. I get out of my bacta tank, find Kreia, open that door with that plasma torch, then move on to the next door and here's the problem...

As soon as I engage an enemy, I cannot move the PC. Even after I defeat the enemy. In other words, I engage a mining droid, defeat it and my character refuses to move and stays put, since, everytime I press the wasd buttons, I only manage to have the camera turn around... The only way to continue is to save, load and repeat... every single time I encounter an enemy.

Is this a problem caused by incompatible mods? (Unlikely I think, but before saying anything more, I inform you that I have been extremely careful while choosing which mods to install this time.) Or maybe is it because I got a new PC, which has win7 installed and not xp? Long story short, has anybody encountered a simillar problem before? Any help will be unimaginably appreciated!

I have had similar issues in the past, but not for the computer, the computer version has worked perfect for me. I have windows seven and any mod i install just works for me for some reason. On the xbox, when I had this issue and another where I just laid on the floor (unable to move) I had to just turn of the game start it up again and restart my character.

Turn on V-sync...

...and the game WORKS! :eek:You really are the boss, HH! How can I thank you enough, man? THANKYOUTHANKYOU.:D

Ahem. But what did V-sync have to do with it I wonder?

I have had similar issues in the past, but not for the computer, the computer version has worked perfect for me. I have windows seven and any mod i install just works for me for some reason. On the xbox, when I had this issue and another where I just laid on the floor (unable to move) I had to just turn of the game start it up again and restart my character.

Pretty much what I had to deal with, but on pc...Fortunately though, thanks to HH, the problem's solved. And since I am back to playing TSL again, it means I get to spend more time around here. YEEHAW!!

Archived