Home

Can't compile the launchers

hgdagon

OK, first of all, I'm a total noob. I open the *.dpr in Delphi and it says "Calss TAdvGlowButton not found...." several times and when I try to run it I get a bunch of errors

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
mos6twl.png

I'm obviously missing something. Could you, please, help me? This is the first time I'm trying to compile something. I have Delphi 2010.

P.S. Sorry, guys. Believe me, I hate asking noob questions as much as you hate reading them

Enlightenment must come from within.

And.... it did.

So, anyway, if somebody else is wondering. You need JCL, JVCL, PNG Components, and TMS Labels & Buttons Pack (just Google it). Everything is free except for TMS, and if you use the trial version, each time you run the launcher, you will see a message "This application is using a trial version of blah blah blah...". Now each of these have a specific way of installing, so be sure to read the included readme's, or else you'll be ripping your hair off as frustratingly as I did...

• 2 weeks later...

I swear for a moment there, I thought there were some posts between that got deleted or something to warrant him thanking everyone! :lol:

Sigh. We can't honestly be the only MI fans left in the world! (Which is what it feels like at the moment) Where are they all hiding at? Telltale forums?

Archived