Home

Kotor Tools Registration

Mrghost

Hello everyone, I recently started to mod Knights of the Old Republic, I have started to add my own items but I've run into a problem. I want to add my custom item into footlockers but when I try to add item to a footlocker i get a message saying, " The editor is opening in view only mode. Saving is only available to registered users" When i tried to register, I found out that the creators email is no longer in use. Is there another way to register so I can use these features, sorry if this is answered somewhere else, Thanks

Hello everyone, I recently started to mod Knights of the Old Republic, I have started to add my own items but I've run into a problem. I want to add my custom item into footlockers but when I try to add item to a footlocker i get a message saying, " The editor is opening in view only mode. Saving is only available to registered users" When i tried to register, I found out that the creators email is no longer in use. Is there another way to register so I can use these features, sorry if this is answered somewhere else, Thanks

Can you give a link to where you downloaded this? I've never seen this popup before...

Archived