Home

Class Questions

DeathScepter

1. can I change CLS_ATK_2 to CLS_ATK_1?

2. Is it possible to give Sneak attack and Uncanny Dodge to a Jedi Class?

3. How can I improve Saving throws?

4. Is it possible to give a PC an ability similar to Juhani's Force Camofluage and make it work?

5. Name Changes For example Jedi Sentinel to Jedi Shadow, Can it be possible to do that?

• 4 weeks later...
How do I convert the XML Files into normal files so they can register in the main game itself? or am I being an idiot?
Into .2da files? I assume you can just load them with Kotor Tool's 2DA editor and just save them as actual 2da files (which is a separate option than to save as an XML)

[quote=DeathScepter;2853766

5. Name Changes For example Jedi Sentinel to Jedi Shadow, Can it be possible to do that?

I can't check directly right now, but the names may just be dialog.tlk entries (and if not, probably hardcoded). If so, you could just make a new entry with your desired name and change the reference in the classes.2da to that new entry's number.

Into .2da files? I assume you can just load them with Kotor Tool's 2DA editor and just save them as actual 2da files (which is a separate option than to save as an XML)

I can't check directly right now, but the names may just be dialog.tlk entries (and if not, probably hardcoded). If so, you could just make a new entry with your desired name and change the reference in the classes.2da to that new entry's number.

I do think I do know what I want with the Jedi Shadow class.

Jedi Shadow:

Feat Table: Jedi Sentinel

Skills Points: 6

Saving Throws: Scout

Feat Progression: I haven't decided yet

Force Progression: Jedi Sentinel

Skills Table: Scoundrel

Class Attack Bonus: CLS_ATTACK_1

Also I am not above adding other Jedi Classes like Jedi BattleMaster and Jedi Watchman

Other related things: I might need some help; I am wondering if it would be possible to unlock Sneak Attack for all classes. Same with the Lightsaber Specialization, Melee Weapon Specialization, Blaster Pistol Specialization for many of the classes.

Also I am wondering if someone can make a script when the player encounters Juhani to get Force Camofluage for the Player Character. Also giving Both Juhani and PC better stealth belt/hides.

For example, A stealth belt/hide that gives Stealth +10, Awarenss +10, Security +10 Defense +10, Attack +10

Archived