Home

I have retuuuuurned!!

Artisa

Did ya miss me? :D

So over the span of a couple of weeks, I've managed to juggle mocks and my brother's wedding, followed by a trip to Manchester where I took my final PLAB exam, followed the very next day by me moving house (because staying in a house with newlyweds? Awwwkward :weirdo:) Aaaaand it simply took me this long for the Sky guys to give me an internet connection, which I got yesterday (WHOO!) to go online today and discover... I passed my exam!! :emodanc::parrot::emodanc::parrot::emodanc:

The exam itself was abysmal from where I was standing so that came as a shock. Oh well, good riddance! I never EVER want to do that again! :dozey:

So... what did I miss? Other than the obvious downtimes this forum seems to suffer whenever I'm excitedly trying to go on it :xp:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... what did I miss? Other than the obvious downtimes this forum seems to suffer whenever I'm excitedly trying to go on it :xp:

The downtimes remind us we're alive. Love the downtimes. Pet the downtimes. Welcome back. :D

McCoy, stop being cute. It's uncomfortable.

Aw missed you too McCoy :rofl: Loving the gifs :D

Pustules, Legions, Abrasions, and Burns exam. It's..... not for the faint of heart

Eh close enough, actually stands for Professional Linguistic Assessment Board :rolleyes: The first part was kind of a multiple choice paper (that's the one I did in March) and the second part consisted of 16 stations of dealing with actors pretending to be patients while an examiner watched, and one rest station in which I sang Let It Go for the better part of 5 minutes until I realised there was a microphone in the ceiling. *nervous laugh*

Aliaaa! I'm impressed you're finding time to forum-post with a wedding to plan! :o

I'm too busy shaking my head and tutting at McCoy right now.

Let it be, Roy. :halo2:

That little girl with the ponytails is Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh, originally a manga but has been animated for 26 episodes. In principle a cute little anime, but there is a creepy teacher who "likes" high school aged girls, and it's mostly played for laughs...so yeah, you need to be able to stomach that if you want to watch it.

The slightly older girl with the pink hair and buns is Akari from YuruYuri. Which is really really weird. It was described to me as "cute girls who like cute girls doing cute things". Also features some questionable things.

That little girl with the ponytails is Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh, originally a manga but has been animated for 26 episodes. In principle a cute little anime, but there is a creepy teacher who "likes" high school aged girls, and it's mostly played for laughs...so yeah, you need to be able to stomach that if you want to watch it.

The slightly older girl with the pink hair and buns is Akari from YuruYuri. Which is really really weird. It was described to me as "cute girls who like cute girls doing cute things". Also features some questionable things.

I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you particularly enjoy these particular shows :rolleyes:

Archived