Home

I'm getting married very soon

Alia

Please post all of your terrible ideas for me to use at the ceremony/party here. Questionable traditions, ways to be tacky and offensive, boring and rude icebreaker games, horrible dance moves. I know this should be easy for an internet spamlauncher such as myself, but I can't do it alone!

Well once I went to a wedding and as the bride came running into the reception she waves her hand and the ring flew off her finger and slid across the floor out under a bench. The whole thing had to be paused so we could all crawl around on the floor to find it. But it was memorable

Damn, I already got the ring sized. Perhaps I could flash everyone with the help of a poorly-fitting dress.

...****dangit, the dress is being tailored. Really poor planning on my part. Disgusting lack of foresight. Ugh. Guess I'll have to go with the tried and true "getting sloshed and seeing how things progress from there"

:indif:

First of all, congratulations!! :D

Secondly, I wasn't aware they did special wedding games :p The only cultural/special-ish thing that happens in our weddings is for everyone to smudge a yellow paste on the bride and groom's faces during one of the wedding parts :D (And of course there's the bollywood-ish dancing :lol:)

Don't worry Roy! No one's old. I'm a child bride.

Anyway such a room has been designated. It has festively padded walls! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there, and also seeing the messy chunks that shall remain after everyone has shared their feelings and enjoyed a firm group hug.

:thmbup1:

Archived