Home

Looking for a friendly voice actor willing to play Revan

Greetings,

Ok so I started working on this project a while ago and have everything set to make KOTOR into a long series by editing the scenes from the game together nicely. All I need to get started is someone who would be willing to lend their voice to Revan since of course there is no voice actor for him/her in the game. I am looking for a female voice actor since when I played the game for the first time I chose the female, and that has since been the only way I have been able to imagine Lord Revan. I would do the voice myself but alas, I am a male and I don't really have that option.

I would like have someone who can appreciate the game and its story do her voice rather than someone who never played the game and can't really appreciate it. So that is why I am asking on this forum, and I hope I am asking this in the right section.

So if anyone is interested please let me know and I will send you the script that I have laid out. I think it would be a fun project and when finished I would like to show it off on Youtube for the many fans of this great game to enjoy.

Archived