Home

TFU2 controller error - it renders the game unplayable.

lethallarry

Hi guys - I recently reinstalled TFU2, and I happened to have a nostromo speedpad plugged in when I did so. Now the game insists on being configured for some kind of console game controller, which I don't have.

I have absolutely no control over the character as a result. I unplugged the nostromo, restarted, tried unplugging the mouse and keyboard, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - nothing. It always restarts with zero control over the character.

Any help?

Hi guys - I recently reinstalled TFU2, and I happened to have a nostromo speedpad plugged in when I did so. Now the game insists on being configured for some kind of console game controller, which I don't have.

I have absolutely no control over the character as a result. I unplugged the nostromo, restarted, tried unplugging the mouse and keyboard, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - nothing. It always restarts with zero control over the character.

Any help?

Try a Xbox 360 controller see if that works.

Try a Xbox 360 controller see if that works.

Thanks, but I don't have one, and I wouldn't really consider it much of a solution to this problem if it were the only way to play this game - kinda silly to have to go out and buy unwanted new hardware just to get this to run.

• 1 month later...

Archived