Home

Whatch'all doing?

Artisa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am poking my head in here after being back in my home country for a couple of weeks now. What reminded me? I was randomly watching Tom and Jerry in Shiver Me Whiskers on Cartoon Network and ALL I could see was Monkey Island! Seriously, there were three LeChucks, one extremely talkative comedy-relief Murray, an island with a whole bunch of monkeys and an active volcano and of course a massive stone El Pollo Diablo! The references were fabulous!! :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds too good to be true, don't it Skinkie? :lol: But that's what I saw I tell ye!

Don't listen to them Jason, the refreshments here are heavenly! ;)

Dude111 what up! That is unfortunate, again, remembering my stupid little kitten that has forever traumatically deterred me from ever owning a cat again.

S'up everybody! Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I actually came back to the UK last month and then within a week of coming back got a nasty abscess that ultimately needed surgery and now I've got this annoying wound that has to be stuffed and dressed everyday, bah humbug.

Anyhoo, a bit put off to see that there's been hardly any action on this forum while I've been away :( Where's everyone at again?

now I've got this annoying wound that has to be stuffed and dressed everyday, bah humbug.

If the crazy at the local shopping emporium are to be believed all you really need to do is get a salt rock and it will fill your wound with good vibes and clear it right out. I recommend doing that for some reason*

*note: I am not a doctor and don't actually recommend buying a salt rock. I recommend amputation of the leg.

got promoted at work. salaried, 45 hours a week, 10 hour days blah blah

i was lying in bed still fuming about a lady who dared to tell me that you NEVER put groceries in the top part of the cart because "children sit there with their diapers" as if children sit there with just their diaper on in the middle of winter in chicago... and also if there aren't sanitizing wipes in each entryway... and also as if her packaged food will be tainted by the non-existent microbes...

and then i needed to come to a place of comfort and i thought oh yeah... whatever happened to that LF resurrection last year

i was lying in bed still fuming about a lady who dared to tell me that you NEVER put groceries in the top part of the cart because "children sit there with their diapers" as if children sit there with just their diaper on in the middle of winter in chicago... and also if there aren't sanitizing wipes in each entryway... and also as if her packaged food will be tainted by the non-existent microbes...

*(Sniffs the bananas dubiously.)*

:max: Confound you, Mole, for robbing me of my ignorance...!

Archived