Home

Star Wars Revolution

Skyark

Today I come to recruit for an RP forum. We have several members already and are looking to keep expanding our universe. We are looking for all kinds of diverse members, beginners, veterans, or even people who have never rp’d in their lives. We have a great staff that will be willing to assist and mentor anyone if they so wish. The story takes place in the star wars universe but not within the story line of the movies. You can choose to be whatever you want, sith, jedi, merc, hunter, anything and everything are welcomed. No one is required to be constantly active, we all have things we have to do. We have several features that have been included in this one that haven’t been in previous versions.

Ex. Dice roll feature(This feature isn’t used based on stats in such to avoid interfering with the story….its mainly for chance outcomes to increase unpredictability of your story. Also its optional!)

NPC Creation, people can ask for NPCs to be created to enhance their story dialogue or add more characters.

Games section! Games nuff said!

All these features can be previewed on some current stories being made.

There are plenty more I can’t name off the top of my head. We are looking to create a deep story filled with adventure, comes take this journey with us!

http://starwarsrevolution.boards.net/

feel free to ask any questions, I am sure I forgot to cover something!

My name on the forum is Sky'Ark and the other administrators are #1SithLord and Bellator. :thmbup1:

Today I come to recruit for an RP forum. We have several members already and are looking to keep expanding our universe. We are looking for all kinds of diverse members, beginners, veterans, or even people who have never rp’d in their lives. We have a great staff that will be willing to assist and mentor anyone if they so wish. The story takes place in the star wars universe but not within the story line of the movies. You can choose to be whatever you want, sith, jedi, merc, hunter, anything and everything are welcomed. No one is required to be constantly active, we all have things we have to do. We have several features that have been included in this one that haven’t been in previous versions.

Ex. Dice roll feature(This feature isn’t used based on stats in such to avoid interfering with the story….its mainly for chance outcomes to increase unpredictability of your story. Also its optional!)

NPC Creation, people can ask for NPCs to be created to enhance their story dialogue or add more characters.

Games section! Games nuff said!

All these features can be previewed on some current stories being made.

There are plenty more I can’t name off the top of my head. We are looking to create a deep story filled with adventure, comes take this journey with us!

http://starwarsrevolution.boards.net/

feel free to ask any questions, I am sure I forgot to cover something!

My name on the forum is Sky'Ark and the other administrators are #1SithLord and Bellator. :thmbup1:

Its a honour I have registered a account my username remains the same.

Archived