Home

Shadow of Revan Expansion!

Rogue15

Well...I might just be getting back on soon. Probably 3 or 4 more times. My former roomie and I are working something out for a one month sub so...if you happen to be on the same server as my Samanthus (Begeren Colony) and wanna hang out, I suppose you can message her (she's been inactive, fair warning), or simply give me a holler here. I'll try to let you know in advance of when I'll be on.

While I'll be finishing my storyline, I do plan on a False Emperor run (like that's a big deal to any of you--you play all the time), and checking out new content.

I'm DPS/tank hybrid for PvE. It's worked fairly well for me.

I came back to the game and resubbed for this. Got my Guardian to 60, but haven't completed the quest line yet since the final quest is apparently bugged for solo play.

Leveling to 60 was extremely quick I thought. I did have a bit of an advantage though as I hadn't done the Forged Alliances flashpoints that are required before you can do the actual expansion, so I had already gained a lot of XP before even starting the new content. Overall though both of the new planets were pretty fun, and I really like the option of doing flashpoints solo. Leveling from level 1 would be a lot more fun if you could do the other flashpoints solo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pre-ordered the Revan expansion and was crazy excited about it, but just now got around to playing it. I ended up really enjoying it for various reasons. The story was really good (could have been better, but still good), and I loved the solo flashpoints. I finished it with my guardian and I'm now going back to finish it with my inquisitor, after I get him to level 55 (currently 53 and working on Makeb, Rise of the Hutt Cartel missions).

A question about the end:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
What kind of story is coming next with the cliffhanger that this expansion left us with? The Emperor is still alive (whether corporeal or more) and kicking, so you'd think the next expansion would have to go in that direction.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i do love thise game still. I somehow never really get bored playing it :) Altho both planets are a tad small for my taste... Im not saying that the beginning on each planets isnt huge.. but makeb was way bigger. imho they could have put a tad more things in there. especially to level a bit more if you dont hit 60. And i know there are daily's, but i been doing daily quests since the burning crusade in wow... gets a tad ... you know.

Archived