Home

Knights of the Old Republic III : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Trex

Do you have v-sync enabled?

no i do not. i guess there is no reason to activate v-sync right? i mean its a old game and my system is pretty "strong".

would it change anythign about that bug? and if yes why and how?

thank u very much for your answer and pls excuse my horrible english

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys,

i do not want to spoiler but can somebody help me with the quest called: robbing a pacifist? i finsished all quests exept of this one. if i takl to the guard i have those 3 options. he wont lt me in ofc. when he tells me about the reactor i go there but the panel gies me only one option: step away. do i miss aynthing or is that a bug?

exept of some bugs still awesome mod! good work!

EDIT: i also miss two of my characters in the character selection (group selection): T3-M4 and twi'lek (do not remember her name cause she joined that quick and i cant see her anymore) anyway to fix that?

EDIT 2: i also found that other panel in the landing area. i used my character with max computerskill but it wont help me either. it doesnt denie me exces and says cache opening. but nothing happens. i serously dont get it. finaly question is: IS IT A BUG OR DO I MISS SOMETHING?

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone

There is a problem which I faced in The Jedi Masters 2.0

Installed mod on Steam version, the movies (nightmares) and a lot of dialogues being skipped at start of the game for no reason (without my participation)

Sure this will repeat trough game

Could be this fixed somehow? is it common?

Not sure if this caused by the new game update by Aspyre, may be someone can confirm this? A chance to see fixed/updated mod on workshop?

If this problem is not common, will try on retail version...

Hello everyone

There is a problem which I faced in The Jedi Masters 2.0

Installed mod on Steam version, the movies (nightmares) and a lot of dialogues being skipped at start of the game for no reason (without my participation)

Sure this will repeat trough game

Could be this fixed somehow? is it common?

Not sure if this caused by the new game update by Aspyre, may be someone can confirm this? A chance to see fixed/updated mod on workshop?

If this problem is not common, will try on retail version...

i am having that problem too does anyone know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried installing this today (Steam version). First time, voices of only secondary characters would work (teacher, wookie on the ship) but not any of the main characters (ex: Queen, HK once leaving the ship). Uninstalled the mod and the game, reinstalled game, reinstalled mod, same issue. Did both again, manually installed the mod after reinstalling game, still same thing happening. Wondering the same as above, if this is an issue with the Steam patch the game just received.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just want to say love what you have done but i am in need of a bit of help i have completed the trials on duxon but when i go back to the madalorian camp and ask for help rebuilding the ship i dont get the part where candourous joins my party so cant continue. please help

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Uninstalling the patch should be fine. Something about Game Properties->Betas->Use legacy or whatever, if I've heard the instructions correctly.

Fair Strides ,'m having that problem as well with the dialogue flying past really quick with no interaction from me.

I'm using a copy of the steam folder game in D:\games. with the jedi masters 2.0 mod .

I've never experienced that issue before ,but i ithink the last time i played was with my non-steam version .

Do you know what it entails if i choose the legacy version in steam ?

Is it a big download that is required ?

If it's a lot of files that will be changed by steam i might need to make a third backup of the steam folder.

EDIT:

I checked and it's about 200mb of files including those darn directx files again.

I'm sending a PM to Trex, but the issue with the audio skipping has been fixed. Apparently, all the audio needs to be in the right format.

Oh ,does that mean i need to download a new version of the Jedi mod ?

Or has he made a smaller update available ?

I downloaded the new v2.0 jedi mod a few weeks ago .

SIDENOTE:

I just changed to the legacy version in steam and it changed these files:

Mss32.dll

swkotor2.exe

Docs\EULA.rtf

Docs\Manual.pdf

Docs\Troubleshooting Guide.rtf

Miles\mssdsp.flt

Miles\mssmp3.asi

Miles\mssvoice.asi

Modules\262TEL_s.rim

Modules\303NAR_dlg.erf

Modules\306NAR_s.rim

Modules\402DXN_dlg.erf

Modules\602DAN_dlg.erf

Modules\602DAN_s.rim

Modules\650DAN_dlg.erf

Modules\650DAN_s.rim

Modules\711KOR_s.rim

Movies\KhoMov01.bik

Movies\KhoMov02.bik

Movies\KhoMov03.bik

Movies\KhoMov04.bik

Movies\KhoMov05.bik

Movies\KhoMov06.bik

.DS_Store

devicedefaults.ini

mss32midi.dll

Patchw32.dll

steam_api.dll

LocalVault\Test.bic

LocalVault\Testold.bic

Miles\binkawin.asi

Miles\mssdolby.flt

Miles\mssds3d.flt

Miles\msseax.flt

Miles\mssogg.asi

Miles\msssrs.flt

Movies\Aspyr.bik

override\cntrl_ps3_eng.tga

override\cntrl_ps3_fre.tga

override\cntrl_ps3_ger.tga

override\cntrl_ps3_ita.tga

override\cntrl_ps3_spa.tga

override\cntrl_xb360_eng.tga

override\cntrl_xb360_fre.tga

override\cntrl_xb360_ger.tga

override\cntrl_xb360_ita.tga

override\cntrl_xb360_spa.tga

override\cus_button_a.tga

override\cus_button_aps.tga

override\cus_button_b.tga

override\cus_button_bps.tga

override\cus_button_x.tga

override\cus_button_xps.tga

override\cus_button_y.tga

override\cus_button_yps.tga

override\cus_gpad_bg.tga

override\cus_gpad_fper.tga

override\cus_gpad_fper2.tga

override\cus_gpad_gen.tga

override\cus_gpad_gen2.tga

override\cus_gpad_hand.tga

override\cus_gpad_hand2.tga

override\cus_gpad_help.tga

override\cus_gpad_help2.tga

override\cus_gpad_map.tga

override\cus_gpad_map2.tga

override\cus_gpad_save.tga

override\cus_gpad_save2.tga

override\cus_gpad_solo.tga

override\cus_gpad_solo2.tga

override\cus_gpad_solox.tga

override\cus_gpad_solox2.tga

override\cus_gpad_ste.tga

override\cus_gpad_ste2.tga

override\cus_gpad_ste3.tga

override\custom.txt

override\custpnl_p.gui

override\d2xfnt_d16x16b.tga

override\d2xfont16x16b.tga

override\d2xfont16x16b_ps.tga

override\d3xfnt_d16x16b.tga

override\d3xfont16x16b.tga

override\d3xfont16x16b_ps.tga

override\diafnt16x16b_ps.tga

override\dialogfont16x16b.tga

override\equip_p.gui

override\gamepad.txt

override\gui_scroll.wav

override\handmaiden.DLG

override\lbl_miscroll_open_f.tga

override\lbl_miscroll_open_f2.tga

override\mainmenu8x6_p.gui

override\optgraphics_p.gui

override\saveload_p.gui

The Legacy version will allow you to play the mod as it is without the audio skip. To my knowledge, Trex has not fixed his issue with the audio skip yet, but this would be solely due to him not knowing about the fix.

I'll let him know what the fix is as soon as I can get a refresher on it myself. Or he can contact Zybl2 at Deadlystream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, the scope of this mod is incredible. I'm really enjoying it. I have had a very glitchy experience up until now, despite only having one mod (Shem's Jedi robes) installed. No big deal for the most part, since it's been nothing game-breaking. But I am having one of that severity now.

Every time I speak to Atton, the conversation from KOTOR II about the Exile having a "glow" triggers. Earlier in the game, when I attempted the Etti side quest, I just let it go. But now that I'm required to recruit him to advance the game, it's more of a problem.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Trex, do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Many thanks.

Hi, I am new, and I'm writing with the problem at the very beginning.

Well, I had this mod, and I had older version, which caused some bugs, but I couldn't afford with one - I couldn't fly off from this planet where you meet those lizard and Iridonian Jedi Masters. The results of the bug was non ending black screen and they were last Jedi Masters needed to recruit, so I got little mad. Ok, nevermind, because that is not the current problem. The current one is that I have reinstalled game (deleting all remain files, trashes after game, by the way), installed newest version of the mod and...it doesn't work. I mean setup is running with the normal TSL and if I go into the game - it's vanilla KotOR2. When I want to uninstall TJM - it is not on the program list. Anyone had something similar?

I forgot - of course, I have patched game to 1.0b. I tried without patching, but result is the same.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have managed to install TJM properly, but the problem with mentioned bug has returned - I can't fly off from that planet, omg :/

EDIT 2: Well, there's another problem - this time i downloaded zip version and voices are hmm not proper. I mean that, for example - Revan and Shadow doesn't have any and some of npc's speak like Trandoshans, although, earlier they had normal, human dubbing.

• 1 month later...

Archived