Home

KotOR available for Android

Alexrd

79lGKLeVqsuCj32kst6bIxU_56PlGeoKsOjyh59Ge7k7sLZk8g6dHX4KlzRzrVHCAs5Q=h400

• Please note that KOTOR for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTOR experience! As such the file size is quite large, so please be patient when downloading. •

• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.

• For the first time, KOTOR has achievements!

Google Play

So why don't I have the option to download on both of my android phone and tablet???
good question. i bought and downloaded the game straight from Google Play. ($4.99, for those interested.)

if you do get it, remember that you'll need about 2.2 GB of storage space for the install and saved games. ;)

good question. i bought and downloaded the game straight from Google Play. ($4.99, for those interested.)

if you do get it, remember that you'll need about 2.2 GB of storage space for the install and saved games. ;)

I think I need to explain myself better. When I look for the game on my tablet, it isn't there in the Playstore.

What happens when you follow the link of the game (in the first post)?

What's interesting is that I can pull it up on my phone now, but I can't on my tablet in the playstore. Both of them are a Samsung. Anyway, and I would much rather play the game on my tablet. Strange... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I bought the game from the play store for my Nexus 7 2013 and I got some pretty annoying bugs like the saving pod loading that doesn't work (I get the pod launch video though) or, if the said loading works, I can't access the upper Taris North appartement complex because the game go back to title screen with no possible interaction...

I looked forward to beat this awesome game once more, it's kind of frustrating...

Did you experience problems like these? I already deleted/re-installed the game several times and it didn't do anything... :(

Archived