Home

They shut off my account for NO reason

MasterGobo

Well at least the reason they gave was a LIE.

I am warning EVERYONE off this game.

This is the second time I started an account and they shut it off saying that (See a copy of the email they sent me below), And I NEVER DID THAT.

I have emailed them in regards to this and they NEVER REPLIED. I had just started playing and getting in to the game when they cut off my account,

(EMAIL THEY SENT ME)

"We are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

Intention to buy, sell, or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) an Account or game characters, items, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by BioWare or our licensors without first obtaining our express written permission.

Due to the nature of this violation of our Terms of Service we are left with no option other than to close your account. We are permanently closing your account with immediate effect.

Please note that your account will no longer be billed and we have removed your credit card information.

Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here

If you feel you have received this 'account closure' notice in error, please contact us at.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived